Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Staff of Power (Tower of Moo Manchu)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
The Staffs of power are some of the coolest weapons in the game.
So I have noticed that these weapons are no trade and no stitch which make them hard to obtain.
However, for some odd reason they cannot change attributes like most hybrid weapons.

With such creative builds and minds of players in today's meta, I suggest that these 5 beautiful weapons should be allowed to adapt to not only the class of the person wielding the staff of power
But Also, be allowed to change attributes into will, agility, and strength ( same hybrid rules as any other hybrid weapon, such as the haywire weapons)

Buccaneer staff of power: Strength/Will
Musketeer staff of power: Agility/Will
Privateer staff of power: Strength/Will
Swashbuckler staff of power: Agility/will
witch staff of power: Will

This may inspire many people like myself to try new strategies while keeping the game balanced and on its toes.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Kevin BoomCaster on Mar 9, 2019 wrote:
The Staffs of power are some of the coolest weapons in the game.
So I have noticed that these weapons are no trade and no stitch which make them hard to obtain.
However, for some odd reason they cannot change attributes like most hybrid weapons.

With such creative builds and minds of players in today's meta, I suggest that these 5 beautiful weapons should be allowed to adapt to not only the class of the person wielding the staff of power
But Also, be allowed to change attributes into will, agility, and strength ( same hybrid rules as any other hybrid weapon, such as the haywire weapons)

Buccaneer staff of power: Strength/Will
Musketeer staff of power: Agility/Will
Privateer staff of power: Strength/Will
Swashbuckler staff of power: Agility/will
witch staff of power: Will

This may inspire many people like myself to try new strategies while keeping the game balanced and on its toes.
I only have one Staff of Power, for my Musketeer, mainly because I dislike running the Tower of Moo Manchu (it just takes so dang long!) so having a Staff that was truly powerful in that it was tradeable to any pirate and adapted to that pirate's main attributes would be awesome!

Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
Willowydream on Mar 12, 2019 wrote:
I only have one Staff of Power, for my Musketeer, mainly because I dislike running the Tower of Moo Manchu (it just takes so dang long!) so having a Staff that was truly powerful in that it was tradeable to any pirate and adapted to that pirate's main attributes would be awesome!

I am not saying for it to be tradable because it would not be fair to those who did farm.

I mean to say, It would be cool if they change attributes from strength, will, and agility like the haywire weapons do