Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bat Masterson Doing Second Community Livestream

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/KingsIsleLive/status/1095424761679831041

I saw this and thought since it didn't get announced here that I should announce it. Just like how Vanessa Mythdust felt about something getting unannounced a month or 2 ago. I am hoping Anecorbie doesn't get proved correct regarding these boards being neglected but this seems to help prove them correct.

And it looks like this may be a Wizard 101 only show, I thought Pirate101 would come first? https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/a-livestream-with-bat-m-friday-dec-14-at-330pm-8ad6a42b677dc92c0167a4232c706cb9

Here Bat Masterson said "Agreed, we'll start with Pirate101 next time! I really want to level up my new Pirate anyway, so could use a good hour just to warm him up."

Has anything changed?

Administrator
RRRRZZZZ419 on Feb 15, 2019 wrote:
https://twitter.com/KingsIsleLive/status/1095424761679831041

I saw this and thought since it didn't get announced here that I should announce it. Just like how Vanessa Mythdust felt about something getting unannounced a month or 2 ago. I am hoping Anecorbie doesn't get proved correct regarding these boards being neglected but this seems to help prove them correct.

And it looks like this may be a Wizard 101 only show, I thought Pirate101 would come first? https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/a-livestream-with-bat-m-friday-dec-14-at-330pm-8ad6a42b677dc92c0167a4232c706cb9

Here Bat Masterson said "Agreed, we'll start with Pirate101 next time! I really want to level up my new Pirate anyway, so could use a good hour just to warm him up."

Has anything changed?
I'm sorry that I didn't get to Pirate101 this time, I know I mentioned it :(. I'm hoping to put on a show next month (keep these monthly or so), and we'll do Pirate101 then, and this time I promise.

Thanks so much for sharing the announcement! I didn't post it here since we were focusing on Wizard101, and I didn't want you guys to feel that the promotion was pushing into what could be a Pirate101 session (I plan on a community livestream for pirates as well!)

We were going to have both games at the same time, but the inaugural community livestream proved that too much time is spent transitioning, so we'll keep focusing on one game per show.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on Feb 20, 2019 wrote:
I'm sorry that I didn't get to Pirate101 this time, I know I mentioned it :(. I'm hoping to put on a show next month (keep these monthly or so), and we'll do Pirate101 then, and this time I promise.

Thanks so much for sharing the announcement! I didn't post it here since we were focusing on Wizard101, and I didn't want you guys to feel that the promotion was pushing into what could be a Pirate101 session (I plan on a community livestream for pirates as well!)

We were going to have both games at the same time, but the inaugural community livestream proved that too much time is spent transitioning, so we'll keep focusing on one game per show.
Thanks for the explanation. We're looking forward to your Pirate101 show.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013

First of all, thank you so much for responding. I appreciate how you have tried to be as active as you can as our community member and respond to show you have read our feedback. You do good work, Bat Masterson / Matthew Anderson!

Second of all I wanted to provide a few ideas on how to fix the current problems. My suggestion is for Kingsisle to take a look at the format of my live streams. I don't just stream Pirate 101, I stream Pirate 101 plus 2 other games at the same time! I monitor where ever the action is and that is the game I show on the screen!

If you are capable of playing both Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 at the same time I highly encourage you do so.

You may ask, how do I keep up with 3 games? It is simple, at the start of show I name off the 3 games I am playing and I announce which character or place we are following in each of the games. That way I can easily say 1 sentence and switch between games later.

Also thank you so much for thanking me for announcing. You are most certainly welcome! I am here to support the Pirate 101 community, a mostly great group of people!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012

Bat, I enjoy these livestreams you put on. I would offer a suggestion for improvement:

You already ask the community for tips and tricks, but I feel these community responses would be better served on your "casual" streams, rather than the official KI Live streams. Your streams are 100% gameplay and almost all the submitted tips/tricks from the community are gameplay related. In addition, to your play through streams, you could specifically "show" these tips/tricks in action as they are read on stream (similar to how the Everclicker devs gave tips on maximizing Time Gates during the Everclicker Launch KI Live segment).

For example in Pirate101, you could demonstrate the recent tip from Grintch on the difference between moving to the enemy or letting the enemy come to you.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Oran from Urz on Feb 21, 2019 wrote:
Bat, I enjoy these livestreams you put on. I would offer a suggestion for improvement:

You already ask the community for tips and tricks, but I feel these community responses would be better served on your "casual" streams, rather than the official KI Live streams. Your streams are 100% gameplay and almost all the submitted tips/tricks from the community are gameplay related. In addition, to your play through streams, you could specifically "show" these tips/tricks in action as they are read on stream (similar to how the Everclicker devs gave tips on maximizing Time Gates during the Everclicker Launch KI Live segment).

For example in Pirate101, you could demonstrate the recent tip from Grintch on the difference between moving to the enemy or letting the enemy come to you.
Excellent comment - this is a great idea!

Administrator
Willowydream on Feb 21, 2019 wrote:
Excellent comment - this is a great idea!

That's an interesting idea!

I'm thinking the next livestream, Pirate101 themed, will be either next week the 8th, or the 15th.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Bat Masterson on Feb 25, 2019 wrote:
That's an interesting idea!

I'm thinking the next livestream, Pirate101 themed, will be either next week the 8th, or the 15th.
I'll sure be watching that one (at least parts of it), even if I'm not able to watch it live.