Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila revisited

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If you got a new quest somewhere in Aquila, where would you like to see again? Is there somewhere you wanted to go in Aquila that was unreachable?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
If you got a new quest somewhere in Aquila, where would you like to see again? Is there somewhere you wanted to go in Aquila that was unreachable?
There is concept art of the Underworld seen in the Aquila art book found in the scrip and crown shop.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'd like to see us explore more in The Passage, where we fight the Scylla. I enjoy fighting with my ship, so another nautical battle would be awesome.

[still need a ship icon here, people?}

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Well, if we go back to Aquila again, I might like to visit Unoculum again. There are two caves in there that are unused. Maybe one of them could house a Skeleton Key boss?

Also, I would like a Troll companion! I can just hear him now...

Awaiting orders:

"Yeah, what?"

"What you want now?"

'Snorts'

"You wants Somethin', boss?"

Receiving orders:

"Okay, fine"

"I gonna crush them!"

"Captain, Aye! Wait, I means..."

'Snort, snort'

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
There were some above ground areas of Unoculum that I wanted to see more happen in. They have some ruins there and a temple looking area, to the side with grass. I feel like there should be some surprises to be found there. I also feel like there should be more on Delphos. I think the ophidian seers there are a good place to have cause to visit again, perhaps with a gift that they would accept instead of our memories. Perhaps they could use an apprentice.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Feb 2, 2019 wrote:
There were some above ground areas of Unoculum that I wanted to see more happen in. They have some ruins there and a temple looking area, to the side with grass. I feel like there should be some surprises to be found there. I also feel like there should be more on Delphos. I think the ophidian seers there are a good place to have cause to visit again, perhaps with a gift that they would accept instead of our memories. Perhaps they could use an apprentice.
I'd be glad to give them the Crazy Monquistador Crossbowman!