Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dancing Shark Has Been Found

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
On central someone had mentioned a Not So Great Shark and Sand Shark combo for the Dancing Shark. They were right. I have discovered the Dancing Shark as the new hybrid.

Now, do not get too excited. Color wise it is pretty much the same as the Not So Great Shark except for the red eyes. Still, I am glad to discover a new hybrid.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Kit Kat Kit on Jan 5, 2019 wrote:
On central someone had mentioned a Not So Great Shark and Sand Shark combo for the Dancing Shark. They were right. I have discovered the Dancing Shark as the new hybrid.

Now, do not get too excited. Color wise it is pretty much the same as the Not So Great Shark except for the red eyes. Still, I am glad to discover a new hybrid.
Nice, Kit Kat Kit! I wonder if it does dance?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well done! But doesn't the player who suggested that combo deserve some credit?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jan 7, 2019 wrote:
Well done! But doesn't the player who suggested that combo deserve some credit?
We don't necessarily know that the member of Central who suggested it uses the same name here on the main boards, so unless they post and take credit, it's not easy to know who they are. Those interested in searching the Central forums for the post can do so, and congratulate the player there.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Kit Kat Kit on Jan 5, 2019 wrote:

wow! I was trying that one awhile back... Only did 7 and would've been this past spring... Dancing shark sounds like a cool name too :3
Congratz!
stormy jen silver