Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El Dorado Stormgate Discovered!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
Hey Pirate101 Community!

I would like to point out that I think I have a theory as to the Stormgate to El Dorado.

As the game tells us, El Dorado is very hard to get to, and hides in the most treacherous skyways.

It ALSO points out that the most dangerous skyway is Avernus.

And in Avernus, there is a stormgate that is just marked "Stormgate". It does not appear to lead anywhere in the game.

Could this be the stormgate to El Dorado?

Scurvy Dylan Neasmith, Level 34

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Don't get your spirits too high. It COULD be the Stormgate to El Dorado, but it could also be a Stormgate to, say, Darkmoor. My best guess is that it will be unexpected.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I believe that the Stormgate to El Dorado will only be available WHEN we get the quest to go there. None of the other Stormgates seems to match what we're told about the Stormgate to El Dorado - it moves around and it's hard to predict where it will show up.
That Stormgate ( or others that are unnamed ),very likely go someplace other than El Dorado.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
Ki team: you were not suppose to see that. *erases it*