Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The option to change our pirate's appearance

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 20, 2018
I'm sure there is a lot of us who got pretty far into the game, and then realized that we don't like our pirate's appearance. I would delete my character, but I don't want to reset all my progress. It would be much more simple for something to be added that would allow us to change our appearance. Wizard101 recently got a magic mirror, so why can't something like that be added into Pirate101. It could be called something like the Barber Shop, or something piratey. If we can change our ship's name, color, and flag. Then I don't see a reason why we shouldn't be able to change our pirates appearance, and possibly our name. I would gladly buy crowns just to change the appearance of my pirate, and I'm sure a lot of other people would too. It would be amazing if this option was implemented into the game!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Here's a quick fix - get one of the unicorn masks when they're available and stitch it to something. There you go! Problem solved! Now your pirate is gorgeous. That'll do until we get our own version of the magic mirror.

Hardy Quinn

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jaredhatheway on Nov 24, 2018 wrote:
I'm sure there is a lot of us who got pretty far into the game, and then realized that we don't like our pirate's appearance. I would delete my character, but I don't want to reset all my progress. It would be much more simple for something to be added that would allow us to change our appearance. Wizard101 recently got a magic mirror, so why can't something like that be added into Pirate101. It could be called something like the Barber Shop, or something piratey. If we can change our ship's name, color, and flag. Then I don't see a reason why we shouldn't be able to change our pirates appearance, and possibly our name. I would gladly buy crowns just to change the appearance of my pirate, and I'm sure a lot of other people would too. It would be amazing if this option was implemented into the game!
Well, if you have the space you could make a new pirate of a different appearance, but I do agree that we ought to have an option to change our faces!

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I guess I really don't understand computer coding. I realize that Wiz and Pirates are 2 different games but I've seen a lot of mounts and housing items from Wiz brought over to Pirate (btw more housing items for Pirate DESPERATELY needed), I also remember seeing a lot of "areas" that had strikingly similar looks as Pirate in Wiz (esp in Polaris when it was introduced to Wiz).

Is it that difficult to "duplicate" coding from one game to another? Things like changing appearance should be easier after it's done in one game to duplicate in another. I would think?

Course it would also be nice to get a story update (***new world**) to Pirate.