Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Orders Need Updates With Benefits

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Now that member benefits have been introduced, I think it is time for companion orders to be updated as well.

Right now I have a problem with the pet wranglin' order. When the benefit is going on it returns double of the SAME item. I do not want double of the same item, I want 2 DIFFERENT items of equal value. Example: I have no need for 2 Reddrum pets, so instead of awarding 2 of the Reddrum, how about award 1 Reddrum and 1 Royal Ibis.

If this can be updated I think it would be a good time to update the pet wranglin' order to offer better pet snacks and a few more pets.

I also had the idea what if Christmas companions could bring back Christmas pets! This could be unique to them and they would be the only companions that would have the chance of bringing a Christmas pet back from pet wranglin'.

I also think the equipment order should be updated to have the possibility of bringing back items that actual give 1 rank of a talent or 1 power card, right now at max level scavengin' is basically useless.

I would also like to see a new order introduced where you can send companions off to look for housing items. This order could have some houses items completely unique to it and this would allow max level pirates to put more of their companions to work while they are at work, school, or asleep.

Any comments on these ideas?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree, receiving the exact same item twice isn't very exciting. Companion Orders for max level pirates are pretty much limited to Pet Wrangling and Scavenging, since we have plenty of gold and quickly max out on tomes and nautical.

I've suggested before that Level 70 companions should have a chance of bringing back Level 7 snacks, and by Level 70, more pet eggs are just more items to sell. A new pet for Level 70 would be something to look forward, also.

Level 70 rank equipment should be added as well, since we have no incentive to fill our packs with lower level stuff once all characters are maxed.

Good suggestions!

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I would love to have my companions bring back furniture items!