Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Got Bugged

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 26, 2013
level of my pirate-max
location-the tower of moo manchu
the bug- after defeating moo manchu the blue/gold style chest that drop his special imperial gear wont appear only the new chests that got added after the update, just noting that the nefarious chests didnt change which also suggest it might have bugged the gear drop.

how often it happen-every time since the update
if I were in group- yes 3-4 people everytime I do the tower
were you the only one with this issue- I belive more people noticed it
can you reproduce the bug- yes

sorry for making two topics about this I am kinda new to this forum and I cant find the older topics I searched everywhere so I got forced to post it again instead of edit the previous one.

Administrator
Ruikvc on Sep 15, 2018 wrote:
level of my pirate-max
location-the tower of moo manchu
the bug- after defeating moo manchu the blue/gold style chest that drop his special imperial gear wont appear only the new chests that got added after the update, just noting that the nefarious chests didnt change which also suggest it might have bugged the gear drop.

how often it happen-every time since the update
if I were in group- yes 3-4 people everytime I do the tower
were you the only one with this issue- I belive more people noticed it
can you reproduce the bug- yes

sorry for making two topics about this I am kinda new to this forum and I cant find the older topics I searched everywhere so I got forced to post it again instead of edit the previous one.
Thanks Ruikvc for reporting this issue! We're aware of it and hoping to get in a fix soon. No worries on the second topic, we can find it and merge them.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bat Masterson on Sep 18, 2018 wrote:
Thanks Ruikvc for reporting this issue! We're aware of it and hoping to get in a fix soon. No worries on the second topic, we can find it and merge them.
Why not make a new sticky post for reported issues while were at it? That may help keep track of 'em. Just suggesting.

Ensign
Aug 26, 2013
Ok Thank you I seen the server gone down to maintaince
as you can see I played this game for a while XD
well wish me luck framing some gear :)))

Ensign
Aug 26, 2013
Ok I just did the tower again and it still does not seems Moo manchu special chest appear at the end of the battle.
did you change it that every chest got chance to drop the imperial gear????
I will do the tower a few more times to see if I can make it appear