Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old/Nightmare Scratch's voice problem

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I listened closely to Old/Nightmare Scratch's voiceover during his promo quest, "A Dark Reflection", and noticed there's something wrong.

His voice somehow echoed right before he said his lines throughout the quest, indicating his recording through whatever microphone his VA had, well, got some slight problems. Tried listening without music & sounds. The problem's evident.

If you're reading this, Bat Masterson, Old/Nightmare Scratch's VA should redo his lines in that quest with another, better microphone to stamp out that echo problem. Hope that can be done sometime soon. Thanks!

Administrator
Trimond297 on Sep 14, 2018 wrote:
I listened closely to Old/Nightmare Scratch's voiceover during his promo quest, "A Dark Reflection", and noticed there's something wrong.

His voice somehow echoed right before he said his lines throughout the quest, indicating his recording through whatever microphone his VA had, well, got some slight problems. Tried listening without music & sounds. The problem's evident.

If you're reading this, Bat Masterson, Old/Nightmare Scratch's VA should redo his lines in that quest with another, better microphone to stamp out that echo problem. Hope that can be done sometime soon. Thanks!
I am indeed, thanks for reporting this issue Trimond297!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bat Masterson on Sep 18, 2018 wrote:
I am indeed, thanks for reporting this issue Trimond297!
You're welcome! Maybe someday, other VAs microphones may need to be replaced with better ones to avoid particular minor recording problems, just to be sure and safe.