Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unusual companion ideas

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Do you have an idea for an unusual companion based on an Earthly species? By unusual, I mean not already in the game, no existing models. Please include them here. You can go into as much or little detail as you wish.I just ask you to tell us if it's a smart companion ( walks, talks, wears clothes, etc ) or a beast companion l( like El Tiburon ).
In our Presdio companion's level 67 promotion we hear of a Hedgehog companion: "Spikey" Norman, a member of our mother's crew - wouldn't it be nice to have one of these available to us?
Or a Turtle companion as a buccaneer, after all, it comes with it's own armor! I call both of these "smart" companions!

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
anecorbie on Aug 23, 2018 wrote:
Do you have an idea for an unusual companion based on an Earthly species? By unusual, I mean not already in the game, no existing models. Please include them here. You can go into as much or little detail as you wish.I just ask you to tell us if it's a smart companion ( walks, talks, wears clothes, etc ) or a beast companion l( like El Tiburon ).
In our Presdio companion's level 67 promotion we hear of a Hedgehog companion: "Spikey" Norman, a member of our mother's crew - wouldn't it be nice to have one of these available to us?
Or a Turtle companion as a buccaneer, after all, it comes with it's own armor! I call both of these "smart" companions!
Ooh, I like this idea! Companions are definitely an area that this game shines.

The thing that popped into my head was a Hippo...I imagine they would probably be Buccaneers or Privys

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
This isn't really an unusual companion idea but having one of the beast spider companions would be cool.

I would also love to see a Giraffe!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PiratePablo1 on Aug 26, 2018 wrote:
Ooh, I like this idea! Companions are definitely an area that this game shines.

The thing that popped into my head was a Hippo...I imagine they would probably be Buccaneers or Privys
There is a Hippo in the game, but since he's a NPC, I'll accept this. ( When you get to Aquila, look up Hippocrates in Sparta and do his quest: "Caduueceus, You Say!"

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
anecorbie on Aug 27, 2018 wrote:
There is a Hippo in the game, but since he's a NPC, I'll accept this. ( When you get to Aquila, look up Hippocrates in Sparta and do his quest: "Caduueceus, You Say!"
Oh, I remember him...a jolly fellow he is!

But still, there's no hippo combat animations :o

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Another idea for "smart" companions - how about a Dolphin or Orca? We fight a lot of sharks, it makes sense to have these animals added to a pirate game!