Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quick Chat About My Favorite World!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 28, 2017
Hi, just wanted to say Valencia is my favorite world out of all of them! I love the storyline, the graphics, the difficulty, the music, just everything! I've also heard about there being a Valencia Part 3 some day which also gets me super stoked in the future! I can't express how much I love Valencia, and I hope we get more of it someday again in the storyline! Just wanna give a big thanks for making a part 2, and making it super fun since you can farm kane, and plus it's difficult, it keeps me from not getting bored! I hope more worlds are like Valencia!

Thank you for putting in the hard work on making Valencia Part 2! - Loyal Devin Xaiver.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HopefulXavierKent on Aug 21, 2018 wrote:
Hi, just wanted to say Valencia is my favorite world out of all of them! I love the storyline, the graphics, the difficulty, the music, just everything! I've also heard about there being a Valencia Part 3 some day which also gets me super stoked in the future! I can't express how much I love Valencia, and I hope we get more of it someday again in the storyline! Just wanna give a big thanks for making a part 2, and making it super fun since you can farm kane, and plus it's difficult, it keeps me from not getting bored! I hope more worlds are like Valencia!

Thank you for putting in the hard work on making Valencia Part 2! - Loyal Devin Xaiver.
Valencia is in my top 3 favorite Worlds list! I appreciated the difficulty jump as well. So Valencia part 3? Could it be we're going to Cadiz?