Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holly Jolly Rodger Companion

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
This companion is able to be taught Cheap Shot even though he is a musketeer. He isn't able to use the epic and I was thinking that he should be given Parting Shot or something else to make him more useful. His other epics aren't all that great to me either and Cheap Shot is making it really hard to use him.

Also when he came out it was mentioned that he had a new talent that will be available for all companions soon (Precise) and this talent is still yet to be allowed on the other companions.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Steven Owlhunter on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
This companion is able to be taught Cheap Shot even though he is a musketeer. He isn't able to use the epic and I was thinking that he should be given Parting Shot or something else to make him more useful. His other epics aren't all that great to me either and Cheap Shot is making it really hard to use him.

Also when he came out it was mentioned that he had a new talent that will be available for all companions soon (Precise) and this talent is still yet to be allowed on the other companions.
I keep meaning to test if he can use his hook as a melee attack, but I forget.

He needs a melee attack like Bonnie Anne has Stock Assault.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Willowydream on Aug 4, 2018 wrote:
I keep meaning to test if he can use his hook as a melee attack, but I forget.

He needs a melee attack like Bonnie Anne has Stock Assault.

Or he needs to have his Cheap Shot replaced with Parting Shot. That would work as well.