Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Theories of main quests.. SPOILERS x.x

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
From various people i’ve heard that they are going to make Grizzlyheim and Kroktopia worlds in Pirate101 after Polaris. So I think that in some context we will move from cultural history to religious history. For example, we could help somehow according to Joan of Arc. We could go along Norse religion too, battling Ymir at some point to shed something for the people, combining Norse and Irish religion to keep the fae in order for Frey, or keep the grizzlies away from the fae for Frey. We could gather incantations and spells and do stuff like collect the venom for Isis to poison Ra. We could have a subworld of Kroktopia where we went to the underworld, perhaps going along the river of fire and battling in the land of demons. We could fight Amit the Devourer as a boss. And there could be another trainer in Kroktopia that teaches The Way Of The Gods (forbidden magic). We could go on a big story thread to stop an upcoming Ragnarok. Keep posting stuff on my theory here, I would come up with more stuff but my leg is asleep .

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
I've also come up with the Underworld having the sort of look like the original death trainer in wizard101 behind the waterfall's setting.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
death master101 on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
Cri.. someone post.. ..
Ok, deathemaster101, I do like your scenario for going to Griz and Krok, but I don't agree that we would go for that reason.

Here is my hypothesis: we go to Griz to find Erica the Red for her piece of the Map ( she might be there or somewhere else, but it's a good place to start to look for a Bear. ).
We go to Krok to investigate the connection the Armada had for going there. ( In Deacon's Rogues Gallery, it mentions that he went there for a mysterious reason. )
I hope we go to these two worlds, as they're the remaining "origin worlds" of our pirates that we haven't visited.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 25, 2018 wrote:
Ok, deathemaster101, I do like your scenario for going to Griz and Krok, but I don't agree that we would go for that reason.

Here is my hypothesis: we go to Griz to find Erica the Red for her piece of the Map ( she might be there or somewhere else, but it's a good place to start to look for a Bear. ).
We go to Krok to investigate the connection the Armada had for going there. ( In Deacon's Rogues Gallery, it mentions that he went there for a mysterious reason. )
I hope we go to these two worlds, as they're the remaining "origin worlds" of our pirates that we haven't visited.
I understand that you're seeing these ideas through a logical perspective, anecorbie, and seeing them through the perspective of what could really happen in Pirate101, which means you want it to make sense and you want it to be vital to the storyline.

I completely get that, and I understand.

But please pardon me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you're always "bringing down" others' ideas, and replacing them with your own. You're famous, you're popular, and you're an all-around great Pirate to hang around. I even told you in-game I consider you an expert about the game. I still stand on that, my friend. But please. I've seen your "comebacks", and for some people, I completely understand, but for others, they are just ideas that they feel like sharing.

Please don't take my post the wrong way, Esperanza. I really don't this to burst into any kind of argument, and/or get off-topic. But I just need you to understand how it may appear to others.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
I understand that you're seeing these ideas through a logical perspective, anecorbie, and seeing them through the perspective of what could really happen in Pirate101, which means you want it to make sense and you want it to be vital to the storyline.

But please pardon me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you're always "bringing down" others' ideas, and replacing them with your own. You're famous, you're popular, and you're an all-around great Pirate to hang around. I even told you in-game I consider you an expert about the game. I still stand on that, my friend. But please. I've seen your "comebacks", and for some people, I completely understand, but for others, they are just ideas that they feel like sharing.

Please don't take my post the wrong way, Esperanza. I really don't this to burst into any kind of argument, and/or get off-topic. But I just need you to understand how it may appear to others.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Fair enough, Aurora, and you have a valid point. But I didn't post until deathmaster101 asked for replies; I was content to let other posters agree/disagree or bring forward their versions.
I notice that until I posted no one had "yarred" or replied to this. I wonder why you've ignored this post when I know that you have ideas or why other posters have been silent about this.
I was attempting to get attention for this worthy post and get a discussion going; whether to agree or not or even post their ideas.
Deathmaster101 is entirely welcome to argue his points and tell me I'm wrong, though he did invite opinions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:

Thank you.

Sincerely,
On second thoughts, I believe that your accusation of "bringing down" a player's posts is inaccurate, the OP expressed an opinion, he then asked what other players thought - I told him he had a good idea but that my take was different - how is this "bringing down"?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
death master101 on Jul 22, 2018 wrote:
From various people i’ve heard that they are going to make Grizzlyheim and Kroktopia worlds in Pirate101 after Polaris. So I think that in some context we will move from cultural history to religious history. For example, we could help somehow according to Joan of Arc. We could go along Norse religion too, battling Ymir at some point to shed something for the people, combining Norse and Irish religion to keep the fae in order for Frey, or keep the grizzlies away from the fae for Frey. We could gather incantations and spells and do stuff like collect the venom for Isis to poison Ra. We could have a subworld of Kroktopia where we went to the underworld, perhaps going along the river of fire and battling in the land of demons. We could fight Amit the Devourer as a boss. And there could be another trainer in Kroktopia that teaches The Way Of The Gods (forbidden magic). We could go on a big story thread to stop an upcoming Ragnarok. Keep posting stuff on my theory here, I would come up with more stuff but my leg is asleep .
I don't really see a conflict between this idea, and the one Anecorbie suggested. Whatever reason brings us to a new world, there are often other tasks and stories that entangle us in the new world, and interact with the main arc. I like the idea of mythology references, and also Falmea said something about working in more "Stargate" references, which would work well in a new Krok area. If we get to go to Albion, that would be a good area to have dealings with the fae.

I love the idea that going to Grizzleheim and Krok could show us wonderfully different part of those worlds, as Mooshu and Marleybone did here on Pirate. Maybe Grizzleheim would have more in the way of fjords, floating ice burgs, fishing villages, and tundra lands. Maybe there could be a village that was part bears on land, and part narwhales and orca, in the bay, who we would talk to and get quests from.

I would really love to see an "upper Nile" part of Krok, with reeds, streams and reed boats, river farms with grain, date palms, and olive groves, and green oasis areas, tombs in the ground, and temple's in the cliffs, perhaps at twilight, with stars and moonlight just beginning to glimmer. It would be a great contrast with Wizard's sunlit sandy oasis.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
I think the 'great evil' in El Dorado would be some sort of extremely powerful evil spirit or witchdoctor that manages to also bend Queen to it's will, making her it's second-in-command. Queen and this 'evil spirit' would become the new main antagonists, and then, we would discover them or their henchmen and decide we need to get to El Dorado not for gain, but to destroy the source of it's power, and THEN we travel to Grizzleheim to find Erica the Red. That's just an idea of mine.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
Fair enough, Aurora, and you have a valid point. But I didn't post until deathmaster101 asked for replies; I was content to let other posters agree/disagree or bring forward their versions.
I notice that until I posted no one had "yarred" or replied to this. I wonder why you've ignored this post when I know that you have ideas or why other posters have been silent about this.
I was attempting to get attention for this worthy post and get a discussion going; whether to agree or not or even post their ideas.
Deathmaster101 is entirely welcome to argue his points and tell me I'm wrong, though he did invite opinions.
Thank you for replying not to my post's tone, but to the actual content. That's much appreciated.

I did actually see that you chose not to reply until death master101 was asking for replies. I certainly saw that, and noticed it, even before you brought this up. And I truly appreciate this. But I wasn't just talking about this thread.

"On second thoughts, I believe that your accusation of "bringing down" a player's posts is inaccurate, the OP expressed an opinion, he then asked what other players thought - I told him he had a good idea but that my take was different - how is this "bringing down"?"

You're talking about "OP", so I'm assuming you're still on the subject of this particular thread. I may not have made myself clear, that I wasn't just talking about this thread. It seems like it happens quite often.

As I said before - and I still stand on it - I do not want this to bloom into an argument. Especially because this is very off-topic. Since there's no way to "redirect" the talk somewhere else, I felt I needed to post this and just bring it to your attention.

Thank you for addressing it in a logical and good manner. I hope you're not offended.

Sincerely,

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I am so hyped for polaris and krok.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Aug 8, 2018 wrote:
I am so hyped for polaris and krok.
Me too! I hope Polaris is coming sometime soon... Perhaps in the next update that they will be announcing for next month's KingsIsle Live?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
Thank you for replying not to my post's tone, but to the actual content. That's much appreciated.

I did actually see that you chose not to reply until death master101 was asking for replies. I certainly saw that, and noticed it, even before you brought this up. And I truly appreciate this. But I wasn't just talking about this thread.

"On second thoughts, I believe that your accusation of "bringing down" a player's posts is inaccurate, the OP expressed an opinion, he then asked what other players thought - I told him he had a good idea but that my take was different - how is this "bringing down"?"

You're talking about "OP", so I'm assuming you're still on the subject of this particular thread. I may not have made myself clear, that I wasn't just talking about this thread. It seems like it happens quite often.

As I said before - and I still stand on it - I do not want this to bloom into an argument. Especially because this is very off-topic. Since there's no way to "redirect" the talk somewhere else, I felt I needed to post this and just bring it to your attention.

Thank you for addressing it in a logical and good manner. I hope you're not offended.

Sincerely,
Were you confused by my use of "OP"? Yes, it does mean "over powered" but in this context it means "opening post/poster".
Never offended by a friend's differing opinion, thank you, Aurora. I'm hoping more players will post their ideas on how we get to Krok & Griz.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 8, 2018 wrote:
Were you confused by my use of "OP"? Yes, it does mean "over powered" but in this context it means "opening post/poster".
Never offended by a friend's differing opinion, thank you, Aurora. I'm hoping more players will post their ideas on how we get to Krok & Griz.
Hehe, I knew what "OP" means in a forum. Because you said that, however, I felt like you were still on this topic.

Me too. Glad all is well between us.