Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any tricks to farming for Friar Sand's gear?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 24, 2010
Hey everyone,

I am level 50 and I am farming for Friar Sand's outfit and hat because I was told they were the best. I would very much appreciate any tips not only on how to kill friar sand and end the battle fast, but also if anyone knows something I can do to increase the likely hood of getting his gear.

Thanks
-Golden Noah Nightingale

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
indyjunior on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I am level 50 and I am farming for Friar Sand's outfit and hat because I was told they were the best. I would very much appreciate any tips not only on how to kill friar sand and end the battle fast, but also if anyone knows something I can do to increase the likely hood of getting his gear.

Thanks
-Golden Noah Nightingale
There is no way to manipulate drops - it's random. You and your companions should be high enough level to take out Sand by the second round; just pile all attacks on him.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
indyjunior on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks
-Golden Noah Nightingale
Yep. Just keep trying. Eventually you'll either lose interest or he'll drop his stuff.