Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for new hybrids

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2014
So, as I was posting in Falmea Friday, about the pet talents, I thought of a few new hybrids!

So, we have a frostbiter from morphing the Hammerhead shark with a Ice scarab... well, maybe a Flaming Hammerhead from morphing the Hammerhead shark with a Fire toad? or if that doesn't work, how about the fire shark from Wizard101? morph the storm tiger with a fire toad.

feel free to share your ideas!

-Crazy Jeremy & Annoying Misty

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Fire sharks tend to singe everything they swim by. They can be so rowdy. Let me see if we can wrangle some up.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
omg deucius (sorry if i spelled it wrong) can you make a squid priest for a pet? i would love to see one!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Is there a Liger hybrid? If not, we need one.

"It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and tiger mixed, bred for its skills in magic." Napoleguin.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Shark week is soon, how about a nurse shark from one of the shark pets and a crimson crawlie or other pet that has rally on its first gen list.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I can't remember the last time we had a nice hint for an undiscovered hybrid -- @Decius, how many simple matches of common pets haven't been tried enough times?

I have several pets, like the Black Tiger and the Quackosaurus, that seem obvious to make hybrids with, but they just don't seem to react with any other pets.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Willowydream on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
I can't remember the last time we had a nice hint for an undiscovered hybrid -- @Decius, how many simple matches of common pets haven't been tried enough times?

I have several pets, like the Black Tiger and the Quackosaurus, that seem obvious to make hybrids with, but they just don't seem to react with any other pets.

They might not react yet. Not every combo has a solution.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
I shall bear that in mind.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 2, 2018 wrote:
I shall bear that in mind.
I do not know of a bear pet currently in Pirate 101.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
Ah, well... no hint, then.

My question was about how many unsolved combos are out there. More than a few?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
I do not know of a bear pet currently in Pirate 101.
LOL, that wasn't supposed to be a hint.