Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ki Live for May 2018 Is Thursday

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
In case anyone didn't know it, Ki Live for May 2018 is this Thursday ( 05/17/2018 ) at 4 PM Central Time.

I am hoping to do a live stream immediately after Ki Live on my rrrrzzzz Twitch channel to have fun and discuss any Pirate 101 update news Ki Live gives us.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Why is KI no longer posting KI Live announcements on the log in page or on the Message Boards?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on May 17, 2018 wrote:
Why is KI no longer posting KI Live announcements on the log in page or on the Message Boards?
Perhaps after last month's mistake development server announcement? Regardless, I hope they start doing that again.

Also I wanted to thank One-Eyed Jack / Tom for gifting my privateer Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg the Smuggler's Arena.

After Ki Live I did a live show on my Twitch channel and I gave Decius, Falmea / Leah, Ki Nat Live, and One-Eyed Jack / Tom shoutouts. Thank you for the fun during Ki Live.

PS: One-Eyed Jack / Tom, No rush at all but at some point I hope you can add my musketeer Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg to your friends list as well. :)

"A Roar A" does not make a roaring noise,

"Die No" can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A song for Friendly Thomas:
My Bonnie lies on her bunk bed,
My Bonnie lies wounded, you see,
my Bonnie lies on her bunk bed,
OH bring back my Bonnie to me.
chorus ( as usual )
Miracle Mitch, be a good ape
Swing a good deal for me,
Revive my dear Bonnie ASAP*
And bring back my Bonnie to me.

* pronounce it as "a ess a pee"

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Best thing about KI Live for me regarding Pirate101......the fact that Blind Mew was in the writer video. Blind Mew confirmed alive and well (just held hostage on the other side of the Spiral).