Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What If P101 Got Daily Rewards?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I know we already have repeatable daily quests, but what if Pirate 101 had daily rewards like some games do. Imagine if every consecutive day you logged on to Pirate 101 you got a small daily reward and if you logged on every day for a week you get a larger daily reward? After a week (or perhaps 10 days) the daily rewards could reset and start the cycle over again.

Thoughts?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 14, 2018 wrote:
I know we already have repeatable daily quests, but what if Pirate 101 had daily rewards like some games do. Imagine if every consecutive day you logged on to Pirate 101 you got a small daily reward and if you logged on every day for a week you get a larger daily reward? After a week (or perhaps 10 days) the daily rewards could reset and start the cycle over again.

Thoughts?
I really hope that they are adding a better reason to log in every day, like crafting or another side activity that would benefit our pirates more than just standing around Avery's Court and complaining that there's nothing to do.

Let's not have another chore-type activity, but something more creative.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Sounds a lot like what Wizard 101 has, sending us to fight different enemies in different places, or sometimes just visit a particular location, with the occasional quest showing up with its own dungeon. When they added the Party Barge, I thought that they were setting up the structure for adding this kind of daily quest. I'm still hoping they do. Pirate 101 seems to be under construction in stages, gradually adding the kind of things Wizard has, and which didn't happen instantly over there either.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on May 14, 2018 wrote:
I really hope that they are adding a better reason to log in every day, like crafting or another side activity that would benefit our pirates more than just standing around Avery's Court and complaining that there's nothing to do.

Let's not have another chore-type activity, but something more creative.

Yes, give us something to do besides "collecting" stuff, whether from companions, Smuggler's Den wishing well or the repetitive tasks from the Ambassadors.

Ensign
Aug 26, 2011
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 14, 2018 wrote:

Thoughts?
Here's my idea:

What if there was a bounty system? Like there could be a NPC you could talk to and you could choose bounties to collect from certain enemies. And each bounty has different difficulties and higher reward for the more difficult ones.