Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why can't I leave this dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 16, 2012
I entered the Machine Core dungeon spent a BUNCH of crowns to keep buying henchmen.
I defeated all enemies but still get the message "If you leave a dungeon, you'll lose your progress and have to start over at the beginning. Are you sure you want to leave?"
There is nothing else to do here. Why am I getting this message?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
mldunham on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
I entered the Machine Core dungeon spent a BUNCH of crowns to keep buying henchmen.
I defeated all enemies but still get the message "If you leave a dungeon, you'll lose your progress and have to start over at the beginning. Are you sure you want to leave?"
Everyone is getting that message; ignore it and leave.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
mldunham on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
This one has always puzzled me. It means that players who use the Team Up ledger don't get their Team Up credit when they help.

Ensign
May 16, 2012
Thank you both for the info. Seems like a glitch that would be easy to fix so people, like me, won't think they have to re-do the dungeon over and over until it's completed.
I really appreciate your responses. Thanks again!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I just realized that this isn't the only dungeon that posts that warning, I believe "Crypts" in Cool Ranch and another has it.
Post Edit: The Palace of Hyssarik".