Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What If You Could Notify All Friends?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
If it isn't possible for Pirate 101 to get the chat channel system from Wizard 101 perhaps it would be possible to add a few messages you could send to all of your online friends at once such as "I Need Help With A Battle" or "Can You Help Me Open A Group Chest". I know you can send these messages 1 friend at a time but if you had 5 or more friends online at the time it would be nice to send the message to all of them at once.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
If it isn't possible for Pirate 101 to get the chat channel system from Wizard 101 perhaps it would be possible to add a few messages you could send to all of your online friends at once such as "I Need Help With A Battle" or "Can You Help Me Open A Group Chest". I know you can send these messages 1 friend at a time but if you had 5 or more friends online at the time it would be nice to send the message to all of them at once.
And if 50 ( or more ) of your friends were on line at the time, wouldn't you then be asking for a way to make sure some of those friends don't get messaged?
I played a game where all friends could be messaged at once, but a majority of the time the message wasn't meant for everyone but only a select few; and this became awkward now and then.
Get them to "Group" with you and use "Group Chat".

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I would get extremely annoyed if my friends called all of their friends when they needed help -- I have fallen for the "port" and "I'm dying" messages only to find that they already have two helpers, and I dropped what I was doing only to be fourth in the group and not really even be needed.

Why would you want to send out a blast to 10 people to open a four-person chest? Again - disappoint to find that you were the sixth person to respond and it had already been opened by the first four...

No, thank you.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
And if 50 ( or more ) of your friends were on line at the time, wouldn't you then be asking for a way to make sure some of those friends don't get messaged?
I played a game where all friends could be messaged at once, but a majority of the time the message wasn't meant for everyone but only a select few; and this became awkward now and then.
Get them to "Group" with you and use "Group Chat".
But going back to the situation where you have 5 friends online. You can only group 3 of them (as you count as 1 member of the group) so 2 of them would not get the message.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
But going back to the situation where you have 5 friends online. You can only group 3 of them (as you count as 1 member of the group) so 2 of them would not get the message.
And you wouldn't need more than three to open a four lock chest or help in a battle.