Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations, Calamity Finch!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
It looks like our good friend Calamity Finch has reached 1000 posts! Well done, Calamity! I hope ye stick around on these here boards for a long while!

Hardy Quinn

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Way to go. Thanks for being such a great part of the community!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
On Esperanza's ship, "The Laughing Mermaid", we find Captain Esperanza preparing to unload cargo; when -
Sarah Steele rushes up the gang plank: "Captain! It's Calamity!
ED: What's a calamity? What's happened?
Sarah: It's not a calamity, but it's about Calamity!
Ed: Then what do you mean? Is it a hurricane or earthquake?
Birgus: Before this becomes an Abbott & Costello skit, I'll ya - Calamity Finch has reached a milestone - 1000 posts!
ED: Oh, Thank Goodness! I thought something horrible had happened! ( Of course, anything happening would be good, because I'm bored to tears. )
Birgus:: Let's go to one of those taverns she's always posting about and grab some good eats!
Congratulations, Calamity ( not a disaster ) Finch!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
On Esperanza's ship, "The Laughing Mermaid", we find Captain Esperanza preparing to unload cargo; when -
Sarah Steele rushes up the gang plank: "Captain! It's Calamity!
ED: What's a calamity? What's happened?
Sarah: It's not a calamity, but it's about Calamity!
Ed: Then what do you mean? Is it a hurricane or earthquake?
Birgus: Before this becomes an Abbott & Costello skit, I'll ya - Calamity Finch has reached a milestone - 1000 posts!
ED: Oh, Thank Goodness! I thought something horrible had happened! ( Of course, anything happening would be good, because I'm bored to tears. )
Birgus:: Let's go to one of those taverns she's always posting about and grab some good eats!
Congratulations, Calamity ( not a disaster ) Finch!
Pulling a Sam Underhill eh Fair Lass, brilliant!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Thank you so much, friends. I was so surprised to see my name in a thread. I'd not noticed I'd reached that many posts. Thanks for letting me know, Angel.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Mar 1, 2018 wrote:
Thank you so much, friends. I was so surprised to see my name in a thread. I'd not noticed I'd reached that many posts. Thanks for letting me know, Angel.

Congratulations, Calamity! I see I am a tad bit late, but that's alright, I suppose. You are quite creative and your Tavern thread, if compared to a movie, would be a blockbuster! Great job and congratulations on your precious posts... And Yars!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Feb 27, 2018 wrote:
Pulling a Sam Underhill eh Fair Lass, brilliant!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan
You just wait 'til it's yer turn, ye scallywag!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Mar 4, 2018 wrote:
You just wait 'til it's yer turn, ye scallywag!
Can not wit me dear.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Really late congrats from me Calamity great job

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Oooh, anecorbie has also just about hit that 8000 post mark! Another congratulation to a great part of the community and longtime friend!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Angel Angle The Li... on Mar 8, 2018 wrote:
Oooh, anecorbie has also just about hit that 8000 post mark! Another congratulation to a great part of the community and longtime friend!
And that is an amazing number of posts. Way to go anecorbie.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Angel Angle The Li... on Mar 8, 2018 wrote:
That just means I have a Blabbermouth ( Blithering Fingers? ) I'll be logged on for the Pillow Fight! CYA there!