Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spiral Skiffs

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
In Florenza, you can gaet a ship of each class as a galleon or a Frigate (as I’m sure you all already know). I was wondering why we can’t get spiral skiffs? I would like it to be an option if people aren’t fans of the huge galleons. Also, I think the monquistan ships look nice and I would like to see a Spiral version of that added to the game.

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 70
Seth, Level 70
Cole Quentin, Level 41 Witchdoctor-in-training

See you in the spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaStream on Feb 17, 2018 wrote:
In Florenza, you can gaet a ship of each class as a galleon or a Frigate (as I’m sure you all already know). I was wondering why we can’t get spiral skiffs? I would like it to be an option if people aren’t fans of the huge galleons. Also, I think the monquistan ships look nice and I would like to see a Spiral version of that added to the game.

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 70
Seth, Level 70
Cole Quentin, Level 41 Witchdoctor-in-training

See you in the spiral!
You can find a Spiral Skiff in Scrimshaw from the ship vendor located past the Tavern.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My apologies! It's frigate not a skiff you can buy there. It is, however, smaller than a galleon.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 17, 2018 wrote:
You can find a Spiral Skiff in Scrimshaw from the ship vendor located past the Tavern.
Yes, but is there only one class? I would like to see ALL the Ships that have a skiff form available as a Spiral Skiff.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
I'd like to see waponi canoes.. there's so tiny they'd be killers in ship pvp.. >:B ooo and gondalas like the one that takes you to bestia? still want a ferry boat and even the banditoad type.. any other styles people would like to see? a blimp to rep marleybone? like the one you ride in wiz version of MB.. speaking of that, in wiz theres a lovely little krok boat too..idk its name a krokokanoe? xD naw its got a sail on it.. housing item of it.. O! sail boats! I still want houseboats like the ones i suggested for my odd crafting/va 2 idea, 2 years ago (warning if you follow link its like 3-5 posts long lol)(houseboats idea towards first part though)

shameful link to idea promotion here lol https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/do-you-have-an-idea-8ad6a40435cd8a9b0135cf6f2a750583/8ad6a41b4f07736a014f197905e73ca6#8ad6a41b4f07736a014f197905e73ca6

stormy jen silver

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree - some of us are fans of the smaller, faster ship -- with its smaller deck area that limits movement of skyway enemies.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaStream on Feb 18, 2018 wrote:
Yes, but is there only one class? I would like to see ALL the Ships that have a skiff form available as a Spiral Skiff.
I don't think the skiff form is available in the Spiral form, however there are Spiral frigates available; you just need to travel to the various worlds to see what's there.
I agree that more variety is always nice.