Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Armadillo Verde

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Not only have i reached 100 yars,but i have found something greater. One fateful evening, when i was facing Captain Blood for the millionth time, i discovered something in a chest. Something rare. An armadillo verde egg.

I've heard of this pet before, and now, after tons of farming, i got not a Jacket, but an Armadillo. What a strange turn of events.

Well then, Welcome to Quinn's crew, Sir Luke! You'll be the brand new Captain's Pet! You'll be like a parrot or Skarakeet, except less traditional.

Hardy Quinn
Rare Item Raider

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Feb 14, 2018 wrote:
Not only have i reached 100 yars,but i have found something greater. One fateful evening, when i was facing Captain Blood for the millionth time, i discovered something in a chest. Something rare. An armadillo verde egg.

I've heard of this pet before, and now, after tons of farming, i got not a Jacket, but an Armadillo. What a strange turn of events.

Well then, Welcome to Quinn's crew, Sir Luke! You'll be the brand new Captain's Pet! You'll be like a parrot or Skarakeet, except less traditional.

Hardy Quinn
Rare Item Raider
Congratulations on your Yarrs and your Armadillo Verde, Angel! So excited!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I remember before the pet update the armadillo verde was the pet to have because of its relentless.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If you get a silver buffaloon sometime, or morph your armadillo verde with someone else's Silver Buffaloon, you have a chance to get the hybrid pet, Silver Dollar Dillo.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Calamity Finch on Feb 15, 2018 wrote:
If you get a silver buffaloon sometime, or morph your armadillo verde with someone else's Silver Buffaloon, you have a chance to get the hybrid pet, Silver Dollar Dillo.
WOAH! Thanks for the information, Calamity! Looks like there's another rare pet on me list! Time ter get farmin'!

Ensign
Feb 07, 2016
Angel Angle The Li... on Feb 16, 2018 wrote:
WOAH! Thanks for the information, Calamity! Looks like there's another rare pet on me list! Time ter get farmin'!
I have a Silver Buffaloon, well, two Silver Buffaloons; but not a single Armadillo. What a luck!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
ornekexample on Feb 22, 2018 wrote:
I have a Silver Buffaloon, well, two Silver Buffaloons; but not a single Armadillo. What a luck!
I suggest asking around in the Morph tent, to see if anyone has the Silver Dollar Dillo. If not, maybe someone with the Verde will morph with your Silver Buffaloon.