Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any Firefly fans on Pirate?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Love those Captain Reynolds Quests. If you could have one of them on your crew, who would it be? They did a nice job on them all. Seems like someone is missing though, think we'll find more in a future world? I hope so. I'm counting the young man with the box as a probable duo.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I am a leaf on the wind! I wish i could name my ship serenity.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Might we meet a "shepherd" from Marleybone? German shepherd? Australian shepherd?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How do you picture Kaylee? With her mechanical skills, I see her as probably from Marleybone, maybe a King Charles Spaniel with silky ears and big eyes.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Avery Court Grace on Feb 2, 2018 wrote:
I am a leaf on the wind! I wish i could name my ship serenity.
So sad.
Serenity would be a good ship name. Firefly would be nice too.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
Might we meet a "shepherd" from Marleybone? German shepherd? Australian shepherd?
Hmm, well... We do have a Sergeant Shepherd with a Marleybonian accent (from Skull Island, in the Temple of Gloom)?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Feb 9, 2018 wrote:
Hmm, well... We do have a Sergeant Shepherd with a Marleybonian accent (from Skull Island, in the Temple of Gloom)?
That is true, think it's a subtle reference? If there were any link with Captain Reynolds, I would agree, but he doesn't seem very much like Shepherd Book. It could also be a "Stargate; Atlantis" reference, Which has a Col. John Shepphard. If it is, with either of them, it is pretty subtle. I love that you thought of him! I guess we will have to see if he appears anywhere new in a future update.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Hey guys, this thread got mentioned in the KI newsletter! Thanks for the mention. I loved how KI handled Reynold's crew in Mooshu. Who wouldn't want them on their crew too? It was interesting how Inara was a combined reference, with The King and I, thrown in.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If Firefly fans were to have a meet up in game, where would be the best place to meet? I would be sure to wear a brown coat.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Mar 31, 2018 wrote:
If Firefly fans were to have a meet up in game, where would be the best place to meet? I would be sure to wear a brown coat.
Docks somewhere, maybe? I'm not sure.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I was thinking, somewhere Captain Reynolds and his crew have appeared. The only trouble I see with that, is that it's not in the free zone. There's a couple of places in Cool Ranch, and a few in Mooshu.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about meeting up in the Gallo Loco Cantina, where we first met the Captain? The Silver Spur, in Cool Ranch, and the Tumbleweed docks are other places that also seem appropriate. Is there anyone who'd like to come but can't access those areas? Have any ideas what we could do together, or is meeting and chatting about Firefly enough? Have a time or day that works good for you? I'd like to make sure we hold it at a time and place that people can make it, and have time to RSVP. If you don't know about Firefly, but want to participate and find out more, you are welcome also.