Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Drop Rates

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
I have two max level characters and i am farming a dungeon for my lower level witchdoctor. I just want to know if you are more likely to get stuff of your own class (e.g if i was a Witch, would I be more likely to get Witch gear than Buccaneer gear) and if I should farm on my witch instead.
Also, in the Tower of Moo, does each person get different gear from the four lock chests between floors?

Thanks in advance

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 70
Seth, Level 70
Cole Quentin, Level 21 Witchdoctor-in-training

See you in the spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaStream on Jan 31, 2018 wrote:
I have two max level characters and i am farming a dungeon for my lower level witchdoctor. I just want to know if you are more likely to get stuff of your own class (e.g if i was a Witch, would I be more likely to get Witch gear than Buccaneer gear) and if I should farm on my witch instead.
Also, in the Tower of Moo, does each person get different gear from the four lock chests between floors?

Thanks in advance

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 70
Seth, Level 70
Cole Quentin, Level 21 Witchdoctor-in-training

See you in the spiral!
Drops are random, you're as likely to get buck gear as witch gear ( or any class gear ) no matter what class you choose to farm with.
Everyone gets the same stuff from the 4 lock chests in Moo Tower or anywhere else.