Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Should Ki Place A Camera In Avery's Court?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I got to thinking about how KI has a camera they can move around for Ki Live that seems to work regardless of the area they are in. Then I got to thinking about how my local TV stations have SkyCams(Cameras that look down on cities) and I got to thinking, what if Ki added an Avery's Court(Avery Realm) SkyCam. This camera would be "mounted" atop the Buccaneer's Den and will show the activity currently in Avery's Court(with the chat hidden ... for good reason). This camera would be used during Ki Live when they aren't in Avery's Court in order to give a shout out to the pirates in Avery's court and could be available to watch via a live stream on the Pirate 101 website.

Any thoughts on this idea?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 29, 2018 wrote:
I got to thinking about how KI has a camera they can move around for Ki Live that seems to work regardless of the area they are in. Then I got to thinking about how my local TV stations have SkyCams(Cameras that look down on cities) and I got to thinking, what if Ki added an Avery's Court(Avery Realm) SkyCam. This camera would be "mounted" atop the Buccaneer's Den and will show the activity currently in Avery's Court(with the chat hidden ... for good reason). This camera would be used during Ki Live when they aren't in Avery's Court in order to give a shout out to the pirates in Avery's court and could be available to watch via a live stream on the Pirate 101 website.

Any thoughts on this idea?
Great idea! just one thing to add, I think the chat shouldn't be hidden so ki can see the ones that need to be muted.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
kingme655 on Jan 29, 2018 wrote:
Great idea! just one thing to add, I think the chat shouldn't be hidden so ki can see the ones that need to be muted.
Maybe they could have 2 feeds for the camera, 1 only accessible to them that showed the chat and one accessible to them and Pirate 101's players that didn't show the chat.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!! DOOOOOOOON'TTTTT DOOOOOOO IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ConnorP08 on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!! DOOOOOOOON'TTTTT DOOOOOOO IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why not? so many zone buyers and free to play can't report people that are out of line, and people shouldn't be ruining other players environment with negativity anyways, i mean to the point where its basically cussin or lewd or just plain bullying? ya not acceptable to be shouting rude or nastiness for everyone to hear.. even then to be fair, they probably wouldn't watch all the time, but it could serve as a back-up proof for innocents accused of being falsely reported, too. Could even post a sign "warning this area under boochbeard survelience" lol xD

stormy jen silver