Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party room holidays and decoration suggestions

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
This is not attached to a specific holiday, but it would be nice if, occasionally, Boochbeard or Gandry randomly appeared in the party room. Just throw them in there during a routine update for a little while. It would make for a change of scenery, while we wait for more holiday decorations to appear. Boochbeard looks like he enjoys parties, and Gandry would keep him from getting too out of line. It was fun when we saw them in the crowd in Cool Ranch. They could even make a game of it, a badge for running into them there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Mar 31, 2018 wrote:
This is not attached to a specific holiday, but it would be nice if, occasionally, Boochbeard or Gandry randomly appeared in the party room. Just throw them in there during a routine update for a little while. It would make for a change of scenery, while we wait for more holiday decorations to appear. Boochbeard looks like he enjoys parties, and Gandry would keep him from getting too out of line. It was fun when we saw them in the crowd in Cool Ranch. They could even make a game of it, a badge for running into them there.
They were also at Catbeard's trail: character witnesses?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
They were also at Catbeard's trail: character witnesses?
Yup they were at the trial. Perhaps they were planning another breakout. Who IS Boochbeard anyway, and what does he know?
Oh yes, this is the decorations thread, maybe there could be a Boochbeard furniture set, and they could display it in the Party Room, when they put it in the Crown shop.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
Yup they were at the trial. Perhaps they were planning another breakout. Who IS Boochbeard anyway, and what does he know?
Oh yes, this is the decorations thread, maybe there could be a Boochbeard furniture set, and they could display it in the Party Room, when they put it in the Crown shop.
Party Room has been decorated for Spring! And it happened while I was inside! One minute, plain tavern; the next, flower petals scattered all over, trees in the corners, and a Giant Troggy standing near the door! There were nature sounds but the CR piano music was still running.
I was talking a to a few other pirates ( including one girl who wanted to know what we were doing in "her" party room; I explained but I don't think she believed me ) when it happened. One asked what holiday it was decorated for and when I said "Spring" he pointed out that Spring isn't a holiday but a season. Then he said it must have been for Easter but they were late.

It looks nice, go check it out!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 5, 2018 wrote:
Party Room has been decorated for Spring! And it happened while I was inside! One minute, plain tavern; the next, flower petals scattered all over, trees in the corners, and a Giant Troggy standing near the door! There were nature sounds but the CR piano music was still running.
I was talking a to a few other pirates ( including one girl who wanted to know what we were doing in "her" party room; I explained but I don't think she believed me ) when it happened. One asked what holiday it was decorated for and when I said "Spring" he pointed out that Spring isn't a holiday but a season. Then he said it must have been for Easter but they were late.

It looks nice, go check it out!
I'm glad you didn't post this on the first of April, yes I double checked. I'm going to check it out cause I know it wasn't, the last time I looked in there.

Hurray!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It looks good in there. I like the plants and flowers, like the big flower over the stairs and in the sconces. The purple tree is generating some interest, plus speculation about where it might be from. Some pirates thought it might be from Mooshu, but I don't remember any like it there. Did the yum tree have heart shaped leaves? I'd like to suggest Rajah as it's origin world. I thought it might be a little nod to the plant in the "Black Panther" film. A lot of people seem to want one for their houses. I also noticed a kind of palm I hadn't seen before, half buried in the wall. It looks like those fan-leafed plants in Wiz, but is on a palm-tree type trunk.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Apr 7, 2018 wrote:
It looks good in there. I like the plants and flowers, like the big flower over the stairs and in the sconces. The purple tree is generating some interest, plus speculation about where it might be from. Some pirates thought it might be from Mooshu, but I don't remember any like it there. Did the yum tree have heart shaped leaves? I'd like to suggest Rajah as it's origin world. I thought it might be a little nod to the plant in the "Black Panther" film. A lot of people seem to want one for their houses. I also noticed a kind of palm I hadn't seen before, half buried in the wall. It looks like those fan-leafed plants in Wiz, but is on a palm-tree type trunk.
The purple tree is a Black Lotus, it's from the Valley of the Titans in MooShu; chopping them down was part of a side quest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Next holiday/seasonal decoration suggestion: Summer/4th of July: please bring the Summer items from W101 to P101 and place them in the Party Room ( & Crown Shop ) Palm trees, sounds from the shore: waves lapping, seagulls and ships bells. Branches of coral, shells and starfish wall decor.
4th of July: hmm, can we have fireworks blasting now & then, sparklers on the walls? Red, white and blue bunting, too?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 8, 2018 wrote:
Next holiday/seasonal decoration suggestion: Summer/4th of July: please bring the Summer items from W101 to P101 and place them in the Party Room ( & Crown Shop ) Palm trees, sounds from the shore: waves lapping, seagulls and ships bells. Branches of coral, shells and starfish wall decor.
4th of July: hmm, can we have fireworks blasting now & then, sparklers on the walls? Red, white and blue bunting, too?
With sandy floor and blue sky and clouds wallpaper. How about an underwater swim party? We'd enter and be swimming under water. Maybe a crab hut. A shark lifeguard? Or shallow water to splash around in?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
After the Springtime decorations, think they will do a Fall/ harvest theme too, perhaps in November? Or just the October Spooky look?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In the last KI Live! Professor Falmea ( Leah Rubin ) expressed a fondness for underwater worlds - perhaps the party room can be underwater?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Think there is anything new for Summer?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
There ARE new decorations in the party room, and a couple of new welcome guests in there! What music are they playing? It's familiar, and has drums, but I don't remember where it is from.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jun 22, 2018 wrote:
There ARE new decorations in the party room, and a couple of new welcome guests in there! What music are they playing? It's familiar, and has drums, but I don't remember where it is from.
The music is from Xol Akmul. Now, who is Tiki Partaay and why is Decius in there?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 23, 2018 wrote:
The music is from Xol Akmul. Now, who is Tiki Partaay and why is Decius in there?
Thanks. Tiki seems to be the drink server, but maybe someday he will have a quest for the door in there. I'd like that. I think Decius wanted to drop by and enjoy the fun. Welcome, Decius.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KI is gearing up for school ( check out the sale if you haven't yet ) and the return of Birth-O-Ween in October! I wonder if we'll get different decorations this year or if some of our suggestions will be used.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I wonder if they can put wallpaper in there. When Tiki leaves, who else could arrive? I think it would be fun to see Death in there, with a card table. Anyone want to play with him? Will Decius stay, and bring a spooky pet in a bone fence enclosure?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Has anyone been in there lately? I have, there are some changes, I think it looks a bit different than last year, less of a CR vibe. The bunting is a nice touch.

I notice Tiki and Decius are still there, I wonder if they have something planned that will involve talking to them, in the future. Maybe Decius would be a shortcut to pet pvp, that you could access through your house. That would leave Tiki for what? House parties! I think he might need to have another location, or cousin, elsewhere, perhaps an outrigger canoe and tour company on Rapa Nui or Skull Is. It would be interesting if the party room crown item acted as a shortcut to other activites.

If not house parties, then a holiday dungeon quest through those doors in the party room would be a nice thing for Tiki to tell us about.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I also like the spook floating near the ceiling.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
Would be cool for some party modes like hide and seek to where the pirates turn into furniture items or npcs that are in the party room and try to blend in.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
the doctor on Oct 15, 2018 wrote:
Would be cool for some party modes like hide and seek to where the pirates turn into furniture items or npcs that are in the party room and try to blend in.
Could you say more about this idea? Are you talking about a mini game that players play with each other activated by a kiosk, like the scavenger hunt and tag games on Wizard? Would the party room be a bit small for that kind of game? It would be a cool idea for houses.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
Calamity Finch on Oct 17, 2018 wrote:
Could you say more about this idea? Are you talking about a mini game that players play with each other activated by a kiosk, like the scavenger hunt and tag games on Wizard? Would the party room be a bit small for that kind of game? It would be a cool idea for houses.
well this other idea I had is that the group would pick a pirate and the others will pick two sides depending on the seasons so for Halloween, for example, the group decide to either be trick or treat then they turn into presents and would shuffle around then the pirate has to pick one of the presents if it's trick they would have some kind of spooky punishment like the pirates head would be a jack-o-lantern or something. If it's treat, then they would get festive items like furniture, clothes, masks, pets, or temporary mounts.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
the doctor on Oct 18, 2018 wrote:
well this other idea I had is that the group would pick a pirate and the others will pick two sides depending on the seasons so for Halloween, for example, the group decide to either be trick or treat then they turn into presents and would shuffle around then the pirate has to pick one of the presents if it's trick they would have some kind of spooky punishment like the pirates head would be a jack-o-lantern or something. If it's treat, then they would get festive items like furniture, clothes, masks, pets, or temporary mounts.
So it would be kind of like a shell game? Guess which present holds "It".

It does sound like a kiosk game, somewhat like tag, where everyone would be in disguise. I think it would be better in a regular house with more room, rather than the party room.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Do you think we might have have a Thanksgiving/Harvest theme this year?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Nov 2, 2018 wrote:
Do you think we might have have a Thanksgiving/Harvest theme this year?
Maybe it's time to check. I hope so! Or at least Captain Fowl could visit the party room.