Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Request For The Fifth Anniversary Rogue's Gallery

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Next month will mark the fifth anniversary of Rogue's Gallery which means something special should be done. Tyson was a good way to conclude the Magnificent Seven so next month will be a good time to do something new. Five years ago next month was the first ever Rogue's Gallery which was done on Captain Avery. For the Fifth Anniversary of Rogue's Gallery it would be cool if Kingsisle could do Kane. Bishop, Rooke, and Phule have already been done but not Kane, I feel despite knowing a lot about him we could know more.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 4, 2018 wrote:
Next month will mark the fifth anniversary of Rogue's Gallery which means something special should be done. Tyson was a good way to conclude the Magnificent Seven so next month will be a good time to do something new. Five years ago next month was the first ever Rogue's Gallery which was done on Captain Avery. For the Fifth Anniversary of Rogue's Gallery it would be cool if Kingsisle could do Kane. Bishop, Rooke, and Phule have already been done but not Kane, I feel despite knowing a lot about him we could know more.
What else is there to know? His "origins" were completely covered by Gazpaccio, right down to where his mind came from. Queen hasn't got a Rogues Gallery, Kane simply calls her his "greatest creation". However I'm tired of the subject of the Armada, we know so much about them now. I think we should learn something about newer enemies.
I would like to know the history behind Captain Hande. For example; when did our mother become part of his crew? How did he lose his eye and legs? ( We already know dear old mommy lead a mutiny against him,cut off his hand and stole his treasure. )
How about a Rogues Gallery about Pirate Jenny?
Or say Bob Carrington, he intrigues me.
Or even Ricky Ticky Tabby.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
What else is there to know? His "origins" were completely covered by Gazpaccio, right down to where his mind came from. Queen hasn't got a Rogues Gallery, Kane simply calls her his "greatest creation". However I'm tired of the subject of the Armada, we know so much about them now. I think we should learn something about newer enemies.
I would like to know the history behind Captain Hande. For example; when did our mother become part of his crew? How did he lose his eye and legs? ( We already know dear old mommy lead a mutiny against him,cut off his hand and stole his treasure. )
How about a Rogues Gallery about Pirate Jenny?
Or say Bob Carrington, he intrigues me.
Or even Ricky Ticky Tabby.
Ricky Ticky Tabby is a decent idea as well as Captain Hande.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 4, 2018 wrote:
There is also the problem that a Rogues Gallery for Kane may be spoiler information, and I guess you could say the same thing about a Rogues Gallery for dear, departed mommy....

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Maybe the Fifth Anniversary Rogue's Gallery could focus on Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
Maybe the Fifth Anniversary Rogue's Gallery could focus on Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry?

They have one already.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Willowydream on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:

That's a good idea, but I thought they already did that?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jan 7, 2018 wrote:
They have one already.
When was this? I haven't been able to find it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jan 8, 2018 wrote:
When was this? I haven't been able to find it.

April 13, 2013 Newsletter.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jan 10, 2018 wrote:
April 13, 2013 Newsletter.
Well, I guess I missed it! It's pretty darn vague, though -- how about a few more details for the 5th anniversary version?