Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trouble Tomkins no longer available?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2016
Does anyone know why he was removed, or is it a bug? I really need this quest to complete all the book 1 side quests, and he seems to have just vanished with the new update. Is there a possibility that he was removed all together? Thanks.

Kenneth Nightingale - Level 55
Kenneth - Level 17
Friendly Kenneth Ingham - Level 11

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KennethIsDed on Dec 30, 2017 wrote:
Does anyone know why he was removed, or is it a bug? I really need this quest to complete all the book 1 side quests, and he seems to have just vanished with the new update. Is there a possibility that he was removed all together? Thanks.

Kenneth Nightingale - Level 55
Kenneth - Level 17
Friendly Kenneth Ingham - Level 11
I think he has been removed. The sigil for his dungeon is no longer there. I hope someone at KI ( One-Eyed Jack? ) can help you.
It was a fun, little quest; I hope it can be returned.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think you must be missing a different quest - he only leaves when you complete his.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
I think he has been removed. The sigil for his dungeon is no longer there. I hope someone at KI ( One-Eyed Jack? ) can help you.
It was a fun, little quest; I hope it can be returned.
The homestead has always been unrepeatable. The sigil is gone as soon as you complete the battle.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2017
I have to turn in the quest for trouble Tomkins but cannot find him in the gullet and he shows up on my location map.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
One-Eyed Jack could you perhaps tell us if Trouble Tomkins was removed from the game by mistake or if this player simply did something wrong?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I stand corrected on this issue. I found one of my junior pirates who hadn't turned in the quest to Trouble Tomkins, and his quest arrow shows the "location unknown" symbol rather than pointing to where Trouble should be standing. I checked to see if he could enter any of the various doors in that neighborhood of Gullet, but no new location was evident.

I have a second pirate who has the sigil visible at the Abandoned Homestead in Skull Island, so he could conceivably go in and do the battle, but after that I guess he would be stuck.

I have a third junior pirate who isn't that far along in the storyline, doesn't have access to Gullet yet, so when he can get in, I will have him look for Trouble to pick up the quest, but it looks at this point as though Trouble Tomkins is indeed causing TROUBLE.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Willowydream on Jan 14, 2018 wrote:
I stand corrected on this issue. I found one of my junior pirates who hadn't turned in the quest to Trouble Tomkins, and his quest arrow shows the "location unknown" symbol rather than pointing to where Trouble should be standing. I checked to see if he could enter any of the various doors in that neighborhood of Gullet, but no new location was evident.

I have a second pirate who has the sigil visible at the Abandoned Homestead in Skull Island, so he could conceivably go in and do the battle, but after that I guess he would be stuck.

I have a third junior pirate who isn't that far along in the storyline, doesn't have access to Gullet yet, so when he can get in, I will have him look for Trouble to pick up the quest, but it looks at this point as though Trouble Tomkins is indeed causing TROUBLE.

Thank you so much for this information. Based on your findings my guess is when Ki added the Polaris Ambassador to Jonah Town(during the Party Barge update) it somehow caused Trouble Tomkins to be removed from Jonah Town. This is not good at all and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I just thought I would confirm that my newest pirate has reached Gullet only NOT to find Trouble Tomkins. We kind of knew that would happen, but I wanted to be thorough here...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jan 23, 2018 wrote:
I just thought I would confirm that my newest pirate has reached Gullet only NOT to find Trouble Tomkins. We kind of knew that would happen, but I wanted to be thorough here...

Thanks for confirming that, Willowydream.