Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Slow/Laggy in Server Avery?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 18, 2012
I've been playing this game for quite a while and I've noticed something,

Whenever I play, I need to go on the server avery to help gather pirates for dungeons or just find someone who needs help but.. the server is incredibly slow..

Even if i try to quest on Avery.. Its so laggy. but any other server is fine. I really enjoy questing on Avery though, since most other servers are empty.

I've tried turning down graphics, turning off names.. all those things. But the server is still so slow! Anyone know how to fix this?

I have a Mac Laptop!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MeganOkay on Dec 28, 2017 wrote:
I've been playing this game for quite a while and I've noticed something,

Whenever I play, I need to go on the server avery to help gather pirates for dungeons or just find someone who needs help but.. the server is incredibly slow..

Even if i try to quest on Avery.. Its so laggy. but any other server is fine. I really enjoy questing on Avery though, since most other servers are empty.

I've tried turning down graphics, turning off names.. all those things. But the server is still so slow! Anyone know how to fix this?

I have a Mac Laptop!
Avery realm is where the majority of players log on to, This is why it lags, it has nothing to do with your computer; it can't be fixed on your end. If you don't like lag/slow then don't use Avery. If you're looking for people to help, why not use the Team-Up Ledger?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I also find that there is more lag in Avery than any other realm, although for me it is worst in Avery's Court and not in other areas. The sheer volume of pirates, their gear, etc., that needs to be loaded for your system is greater there than anywhere else. I normally leave the Court as soon as I can.

If it is intolerable, you may find other pirates by reaching out to them via fansites and, as anecorbie said, the Team Up Ledger.