Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hannah and the king quest bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
I have found a big where Miss Owens doesn't appear outside of Subata Docks, therefore making it impossible for me to complete the quest. Can we get this fixed, as it bugs me (as a completionist).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
eruptorsthebest on Dec 17, 2017 wrote:
I have found a big where Miss Owens doesn't appear outside of Subata Docks, therefore making it impossible for me to complete the quest. Can we get this fixed, as it bugs me (as a completionist).
Eruptorsthebest, welcome to the message boards! Did you check your quest log? Type "q" to bring it up on screen, then check if you have this quest. Perhaps you missed a step? Did you remember to "give her a lift" after getting the permission to go to Subata?
You might have to return to Hamamitsu and see if she's there waiting for you.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 17, 2017 wrote:
Eruptorsthebest, welcome to the message boards! Did you check your quest log? Type "q" to bring it up on screen, then check if you have this quest. Perhaps you missed a step? Did you remember to "give her a lift" after getting the permission to go to Subata?
You might have to return to Hamamitsu and see if she's there waiting for you.
I have talked to her on Hamamitsu, then I went to Subata docks. When I get there, she is not there... When you say, give her a lift, how do you do that?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
eruptorsthebest on Dec 20, 2017 wrote:
I have talked to her on Hamamitsu, then I went to Subata docks. When I get there, she is not there... When you say, give her a lift, how do you do that?
She asks you to take her to Subata, but you say you've accepted that quest. I would contact Support for help.