Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The troll of Spar Chamber

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 06, 2010
There's that guy that is level 55 buccaneer that keeps joining on the PvP Sigils in realm avery at the last second of the sigil countdown to troll and make a 1v1/2v2 or a 3v3 unfair/uneven. For example say if 2 level 70s are joining on the sigils of the 1v1, He keeps joining when the countdown timer goes at "1" at any sides and uses doubloons and powers to make it unfair for the other side. If 2 low levels go for a 1v1 he joins either sides also when the timer goes to "1" then goes near the corner and stalls the timer and lets the pet kill the low level and a match like that that could be finished in 5 minutes, ends in nearly an hour. He also stalls timer and doesn't click done at all in both if it was a high level match or a low level match he's in while sitting in the corner. His First Pirate name is Cynical and last name is Yardsley (Won't be saying middle name. I don't know about KI's rules towards this).

Please do something about this. I don't know if reporting him works and KI can take an action against him but this has gone way too far/annoying.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
John The Pirate on Dec 4, 2017 wrote:
There's that guy that is level 55 buccaneer that keeps joining on the PvP Sigils in realm avery at the last second of the sigil countdown to troll and make a 1v1/2v2 or a 3v3 unfair/uneven. For example say if 2 level 70s are joining on the sigils of the 1v1, He keeps joining when the countdown timer goes at "1" at any sides and uses doubloons and powers to make it unfair for the other side. If 2 low levels go for a 1v1 he joins either sides also when the timer goes to "1" then goes near the corner and stalls the timer and lets the pet kill the low level and a match like that that could be finished in 5 minutes, ends in nearly an hour. He also stalls timer and doesn't click done at all in both if it was a high level match or a low level match he's in while sitting in the corner. His First Pirate name is Cynical and last name is Yardsley (Won't be saying middle name. I don't know about KI's rules towards this).

Please do something about this. I don't know if reporting him works and KI can take an action against him but this has gone way too far/annoying.
Gee, what a stinker, . Here's some advice - CHANGE REALMS

Ensign
Sep 03, 2010
anecorbie on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
Gee, what a stinker, . Here's some advice - CHANGE REALMS
Yeah there's an abundance of people in every realm you can EASILY find other strangers to PvP with in other realms..