Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to RRRRZZZZ419/Two-Faced Dino Clegg!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I just want to congratulate Two-Faced Dino Clegg, Level 70 Buccaneer on being Gifted by Friendly Thomas (AKA Thomas/One-Eyed Jack) and being the winner; also Cori, if she's on, for being Gifted the Mount.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I just wanted to send a big thank you to One-Eyed Jack/Tom! It was so awesome to receive that Party Room live during Ki Live! It is very hard to believe that you chose me as the person to give it to. I'll have to rewatch Ki Live once it goes on You Tube just for that moment during the show!

Two-Faced Aurora Clegg
Two-Faced Dino Clegg - who is friends with Friendly Thomas/One-Eyed Jack/Tom.

Administrator
It was great having fun with you all on KI Live!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Congratulations, Dino! I'm so glad you got a Party Room during KI Live! But I'm sad I missed the fun.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Congratulations! I saw you get it, but it was quite the mob scene there at the time, in Avery's Court. And a big "Ahoy" to all those who were shunted into Area 3 of the party room, but swirled around in there too, even though One-Eyed Jack was in Area one.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Congrats RRRRZZZZ419! Enjoy your new Parrrty Room.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
It was great having fun with you all on KI Live!
Yes, it was so amazing! I had lots of fun, especially this part:

"Go to your corner, Aurora. " That had me screaming and cracking up in real life.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Smooth moves, Dino! Enjoy the party room, mate!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Wow a congrats from Helpful Aurora Parker and Virtuous Vanessa / Vanessa Mythdust. Congrats to you Vanessa on your new pet.

PS: Just to be clear Two-Faced Dino Clegg is a Privateer. Helpful Aurora Parker was obviously so excited for a game friend to be gifted that she mixed up their class. Understandable mistake, but I don't want anyone to be confused as to what class my pirate is.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
Wow a congrats from Helpful Aurora Parker and Virtuous Vanessa / Vanessa Mythdust. Congrats to you Vanessa on your new pet.

PS: Just to be clear Two-Faced Dino Clegg is a Privateer. Helpful Aurora Parker was obviously so excited for a game friend to be gifted that she mixed up their class. Understandable mistake, but I don't want anyone to be confused as to what class my pirate is.
My apologies.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
Congratulations, Dino! I'm so glad you got a Party Room during KI Live! But I'm sad I missed the fun.
I am too.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats mate, good show on ye!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan