Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite quotes from anything?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
"I wouldn't have thought it possible to make army food any worse"
-Admiral Doggett
"Ah ha! We will scale the walls!"
"That would be suicide."
-Subodai and Toro at Khotan
"Great. We'll have the most impressive tombstone in the cemetary."
-Monkey King at the Isle of Fetch
"He had help."
-Bonnie Anne, first entrance to Westminster skyway
"Nothing sways the stupid more than an argument they cannot understand."
-some dude in my logic book
Cardinal de Retz
"Perhaps I overthought this...*Ahem*... you have chosen.. wisely."
-Guardian of the Paw, Diablo Cut.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
darkmoordude on Jan 2, 2018 wrote:
Oh gosh, you know that? lol
I like it because it’s just obscure enough where no one gets it, but just relevant enough where I made someone out there giggle.

Ensign
Jun 17, 2015
"Like the wind, Shunzang. That's the plan. If we're not back by morning, summon the Emperor." -Monkey King
just a note: this quote seems to be contradicting the fact that the Emperor is still cursed by Malistaire, so I'm assuming he means Lord Chagatai, the ruler of MooShu in his place.
"Subodai. At last you stand within my Hall. I hear good things of you - brave fighter, cunning raider. Tell me, what is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and... and...-"
"And a bottle of Yum! Yarr!"
-Hunan and Subodai with Ratbeard
"People must think it fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to deal with all the idiots in the world." -Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
DecadentCupcake on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
"Like the wind, Shunzang. That's the plan. If we're not back by morning, summon the Emperor." -Monkey King
just a note: this quote seems to be contradicting the fact that the Emperor is still cursed by Malistaire, so I'm assuming he means Lord Chagatai, the ruler of MooShu in his place.
"Subodai. At last you stand within my Hall. I hear good things of you - brave fighter, cunning raider. Tell me, what is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and... and...-"
"And a bottle of Yum! Yarr!"
-Hunan and Subodai with Ratbeard
"People must think it fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to deal with all the idiots in the world." -Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes
Welcome to the Message Boards, DecadentCupcake! Awesome quotes, LOL!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
"Do or do not, there is no 'try'". Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
"I know... Lets have a spelling contest!" -Doc holiday from Tombstone.

"I have two guns... one for each of ya." - again, Doc holiday from Tombstone.

"A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down... BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! This day we FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, i bid you STAND, Men of the west!" -Aragorn from lord of the rings.

"Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll." -Skyrim guard.

Cheers!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
"Stanley was attacked by his own heart." - Dwight schrute from The Office.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
"now while you're just hanging there boy you might as well pay attention. the only things that matter in life is what a man can do and what a man can't do. for example you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can but pirating is in your blood boy so you'll have to square with that some day. now me for example i can let you drown, but i can't bring this ship into Tortuga by my onesies savvy? so, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?" Captain Jack Sparrow.

"i must admit Jack. i thought i had you figured out. turns out you're a hard man to predict"

"me, i'm dishonest. and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. honestly. it's the honest ones you need to watch out for. because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly....stupid."

Captain Jack Sparrow and Barbarossa.

"wait! wait! you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses?" *gets hit in head with a pair of glasses* "well ok you hit a guy WITH glasses....well played" King Candy to Ralph.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
the minutemen on Jan 17, 2018 wrote:
"now while you're just hanging there boy you might as well pay attention. the only things that matter in life is what a man can do and what a man can't do. for example you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can but pirating is in your blood boy so you'll have to square with that some day. now me for example i can let you drown, but i can't bring this ship into Tortuga by my onesies savvy? so, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?" Captain Jack Sparrow.

"i must admit Jack. i thought i had you figured out. turns out you're a hard man to predict"

"me, i'm dishonest. and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. honestly. it's the honest ones you need to watch out for. because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly....stupid."

Captain Jack Sparrow and Barbarossa.

"wait! wait! you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses?" *gets hit in head with a pair of glasses* "well ok you hit a guy WITH glasses....well played" King Candy to Ralph.
LOL! Awesome quotes... And I love the fact that you refer to Jack Sparrow as Captain Jack Sparrow.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
oh. i almost forgot.

"you're mad"
"thank goodness for that cause if i wasn't this would probably never work"

Norrington to Captain Jack Sparrow.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
the minutemen on Jan 18, 2018 wrote:
oh. i almost forgot.

"you're mad"
"thank goodness for that cause if i wasn't this would probably never work"

Norrington to Captain Jack Sparrow.
Yes! One of my favorite Pirates of the Caribbean quotes of all time!