Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite quotes from anything?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
"I'm adventurous, and I'm also stupid" -PraisedBeScrubby of Minez Sykore

"...Good Grief..." -Charlie Brown

"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened" -Dr. Seuss

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
"I'm adventurous, and I'm also stupid" -PraisedBeScrubby of Minez Sykore

"...Good Grief..." -Charlie Brown

"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened" -Dr. Seuss
"Who are these people, friends of yours? This really infuriates me to no end!" - Lo Pan (becomes a favorite when you Farm Lo Pan such an innumerable amount of times that it really does infuriate you to no end ), Pirate101

"Remember this day, Pirate. This is the day that you won your first victory. And the day you made your worst enemy." - Fin Dorsal, Pirate101 (turns out I've got worse enemies than you, my friend!)

"First we take nap. Then we kill one-eyes." - Ettins, Pirate101

"Is Lamac Chol now Ahau of our people? No! It is I, Itzam Halach who who was chosen by the Lords to lead our people through the Portal to safety." - Itzam Halach (obviously ), Pirate101 (one of my favorite heroic quotes, LOL!)

"A party? Fabulous! Maybe we can have the kind where everyone wears togas!" - Catbeard, Pirate101

"Pipe down, you flea-bitten jailbird! I'm an expert on piratin', not partyin'!" - Ratbeard, Pirate101 (LOL! )

"He has gone mad! It is the heat!" - Louis LeBisque, on Ratbeard apologizing and wanting to be a part of the crew

"History was made, my friend, and you were a part of it! Not the greatest part, of course, but an important part nonetheless. When the people sing songs of this day years from now, they will praise the name of the Pirate who helped El Toro topple Santa Rana." - El Toro, Pirate101

"Aye! Run back to Skull Island an’ lay low ’till it all blows over!" - Ratbeard

"No, you git! We’ve got to make good, to set this right! We need to break the Armada, and save Marleybone!" - Bonnie Anne

"Great. We’ll have the most impressive tombstones in the cemetery." - Monkey King

"First, always obey your orders; second, consider anyone your enemy who speaks ill of the Queen; third, hate any Clockwork as you do the Devil." - Admiral Nelson

My apologies; my love of Pirate101 is just so epic. I had to share all these with you.

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
"As I've always said; a glorious death is to be envied. Surrender? To the likes of you? Never!" Admiral Nelson to Rooke.
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a young man, in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." Jane Austin, Pride & Prejudice.
"Fear me, if you dare. * hissss*" Puss in Boots, Shrek2
"Oh look, I've impaled myself"
Olaf, Frozen
"The pointy end goes into the other guy."
Antonio Banderas, The Mask of Zorro.
"Suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack..."
Narrator, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
"It has a vicious streak a mile wide!"
Tim the Wizard, Monty Python and the Holy Grail
"Ladies and gentlemen, we need your help. There's a herd of killer rabbits headed this way!"
Sheriff, Night of the Lepus.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2013
Ah, I have two, one may be a spoiler for some pirates!

"Destruction after all is a form of creation." - Graham Greene

and

"The End?" - Pirate101

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Autumn Moonstone on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
Ah, I have two, one may be a spoiler for some pirates!

"Destruction after all is a form of creation." - Graham Greene

and

"The End?" - Pirate101
Haha - "the end?" reminds me of Sherlock Holmes (the one with Robert Downey Jr.). Watson thought Sherlock was dead and he wrote this whole biography about him. At the end of the biography, it said "The End". And of course, our dear Sherlock was hiding on the red couch - he was really alive. He went to the typewriter and typed a question mark on it to say, "The End?" LOL!

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
One of my favorites is:

''Someone once asked me if I had learned anything from it all. So let me tell you what I learned. I learned everyone dies alone. But if you meant something to someone... if you helped someone... or loved someone... if even a single person remembers you... then maybe you never really die." - The Machine (Person of Interest)

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Here are two of mine:

"A foot race. *coughing* I can hardly contain my glee." - Duck Holliday (his sarcasm nails it)

"Och! The past, she smells horrific! Are you sure my shell is not protection enough?" - Louis LeBisque (just funny in general.)

Commodore
May 31, 2009
"You aren't going to be alone ever again. Even if you're ever separated, you'll still never be alone." -Magnus Burnsides, The Adventure Zone

"When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. Bust most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy." -Griffin McElroy, The Adventure Zone

"I am but a simple idiot wizard." -Taako, TAZ

"Strength is a tool...you can spend it and spend it, but everyone's got some, and lots of folks are gonna have more than you. But if you ask for it, Magnus, other folks' strength can become your own. That is what strength is...ask for help when you need it, Magnus, and you won't just be strong. You'll be unbeatable." -Power Bear, TAZ

"I could teach, and preach, and shout, and explain. But no lesson is as powerful as the lesson learned on one's own." -Cecil Palmer, Welcome to Night Vale

"Time is weird. So is space. I hope ours match again someday." -Cecil Palmer, Welcome to Night Vale

"I must always remember that not visible to me and not in existence are not the same thing." -Keisha, Alice Isn't Dead

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Also

"carrots om nom" -Sal (In the comments of Simoz' terraria hardcore series episode 5)

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Fun little game. Ill say quotes and you need to guess whats its from. If no one wants to guess ill just tell the answer.

"Thats the thing about pain, it demands to be felt"

"I declare this is stupid"

"Tremble before the horror of diet coke!"

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good"

"Destroying things is much easier then making them"

"You are holding a loaded gun you idiot, act like it"

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
kingme655 on Dec 21, 2017 wrote:
Fun little game. Ill say quotes and you need to guess whats its from. If no one wants to guess ill just tell the answer.

"Thats the thing about pain, it demands to be felt"

"I declare this is stupid"

"Tremble before the horror of diet coke!"

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good"

"Destroying things is much easier then making them"

"You are holding a loaded gun you idiot, act like it"
I solemnly swear I am up to no good = Harry Potter

Tremble before the horror of diet coke = Percy Jackson

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
darkmoordude on Dec 22, 2017 wrote:

Yep! wanna guess the others?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Dec 22, 2017 wrote:

Which Percy Jackson? The books or the movies? And also Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief or Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 23, 2017 wrote:
Which Percy Jackson? The books or the movies? And also Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief or Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters?
Obviously books. Book 4 battle of the labyrinth. the movies are terrible.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
kingme655 on Dec 23, 2017 wrote:
Obviously books. Book 4 battle of the labyrinth. the movies are terrible.
Yeah those movies...Ugh...

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Dec 25, 2017 wrote:
Yeah those movies...Ugh...
Really? I thought they were pretty good (maybe you guys don't like it because the movies aren't aligned with the storylines of the books; that would make sense, but I haven't read the books, so... ).

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
Really? I thought they were pretty good (maybe you guys don't like it because the movies aren't aligned with the storylines of the books; that would make sense, but I haven't read the books, so... ).
Then you need to read the books soon. The movies literally got everything wrong. I even decided to rename the movies so they arent an embarrassment to the books.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Dec 27, 2017 wrote:
Then you need to read the books soon. The movies literally got everything wrong. I even decided to rename the movies so they arent an embarrassment to the books.
Wow. That's very interesting - they sound pretty intriguing (I love Greek mythology! ).

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
kingme655 on Dec 27, 2017 wrote:
Yeah... SPRAYING MIST ONTO TYSON? I feel like the person who made that movie hadn't read the book in 4 years.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
darkmoordude on Dec 29, 2017 wrote:
Yeah... SPRAYING MIST ONTO TYSON? I feel like the person who made that movie hadn't read the book in 4 years.
Now, back on topic. Can you guess the other quotes?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
kingme655 on Dec 29, 2017 wrote:
Now, back on topic. Can you guess the other quotes?
Not a clue.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
darkmoordude on Dec 30, 2017 wrote:
Not a clue.
number one is from the fault in our stars. two and three are percy jackson. For is potter. five is hunger games. six is divergent. Read all of those books.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
number one is from the fault in our stars. two and three are percy jackson. For is potter. five is hunger games. six is divergent. Read all of those books.
Woo! The Hunger Games and Divergent in the house!

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
"Don't use sound on lured cogs" always gets me tearing up.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Alex the Pirate on Jan 2, 2018 wrote:
"Don't use sound on lured cogs" always gets me tearing up.
Oh gosh, you know that? lol