Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Private Mills

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Is it just me, or is any other player getting their Private Mills companion (or lt. Springer) above level 55, and still have three epic talents available? I'm looking at the Pirate wiki, link: http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Companion:Private_Mills_(Grenadier_Sergeant) , and it says he gets an epic at level 55. What? I only have 3 epic talents available? Any others having this problem?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Apparently we haven't had anyone yet report recruiting Private Mills below Level 55, and the wiki page is set up to automatically enter the choice of an epic talent at that level. IF a pirate was able to reach that point in the storyline prior to leveling up, Private Mills would have 2 Epic Talent choices, and then receive the third at Level 55.

Since you found this confusing, I have edited the page to hopefully clarify the situation, and removed the early levels for which there was sketchy information. If you have Private Mills at Level 55, and would like to provide his stats for us, please post them on Central and we can get those input for you.

Thanks!

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011