Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

40 Days until christmas...What????

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Jacob: At the time that I am writing this it is currently 41 days until Christmas, but it will be 40 when this message gets through...Let's just talk about that for a second, it's already November, and when this message gets through, halfway through November! How did that even happen? But let's just talk about Christmas, It's Darkmoordude's favorite time of the year, there just really isn't much like the Christmas season
Evan: Not even Weasels!
Jacob: ...What??? Anyways, we have already been preparing for Christmas as time flies. We're also thinking of resolutions, Evan is going to stop being insane, Darkmoordude is going to stop hitting the dab (SPOILER ALERT: He can't even dab right) and various other things. Also, hopefully this year Darkmoordude won't fall asleep after chugging a gallon of eggnog on Christmas eve...Again...

Also, what would you all want the most for Christmas? As Darkmoordude really wants a PS3 controller so he AND his mate can play Death Road to Canada...

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
Jacob: At the time that I am writing this it is currently 41 days until Christmas, but it will be 40 when this message gets through...Let's just talk about that for a second, it's already November, and when this message gets through, halfway through November! How did that even happen? But let's just talk about Christmas, It's Darkmoordude's favorite time of the year, there just really isn't much like the Christmas season
Evan: Not even Weasels!
Jacob: ...What??? Anyways, we have already been preparing for Christmas as time flies. We're also thinking of resolutions, Evan is going to stop being insane, Darkmoordude is going to stop hitting the dab (SPOILER ALERT: He can't even dab right) and various other things. Also, hopefully this year Darkmoordude won't fall asleep after chugging a gallon of eggnog on Christmas eve...Again...

Also, what would you all want the most for Christmas? As Darkmoordude really wants a PS3 controller so he AND his mate can play Death Road to Canada...
What do I want for Christmas? A new House in Pirate101!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
For me, I would like that my entire family could spend one day together as we used to - we're now scattered all over the country and have many demands on our time. Our mother is very old and we may not have her for much longer ( although her health is good ) I'm fortunate to be living not far from her and I see her once a week.
Two of my nephews have started college and are away from home. One of my sisters lives out of state and as shes a pilot for an airline, her schedule is very full.
I do not mean to make anyone depressed by this post; my holidays will be spent with my mom and if schedule permits, I'll be seeing my brother and other sister ( with their families ) by New Years .

Now, as for Esperanza - she wants a new Bundle, Pack, side content update & at least a storyline update hint for Christmas!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
What does this pirate and his crew want in pirate101? I shall tell, in song.

We all want new content and new worlds and more, and we want something special from a fighter with lore, we want the return of a charming weapon, we want a new fighter before winter sets in,we want fishing and crafting and gardening to, we want a much larger monquestada view! these are the things a pirate wants!

The translation, new worlds, a p101 loremaster, charm back in pvp, i want to get dead mike, wishing and crafting and gardening, and to return to monquestada.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
A story-line update that lifts the level cap. And something interesting to do in pirate while they're busy giving Wizard all the good stuff we never get, like new bundles or new card packs, or new houses....

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Typing this from my new whirring computer!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Nov 16, 2017 wrote:
What does this pirate and his crew want in pirate101? I shall tell, in song.

We all want new content and new worlds and more, and we want something special from a fighter with lore, we want the return of a charming weapon, we want a new fighter before winter sets in,we want fishing and crafting and gardening to, we want a much larger monquestada view! these are the things a pirate wants!

The translation, new worlds, a p101 loremaster, charm back in pvp, i want to get dead mike, wishing and crafting and gardening, and to return to monquestada.
Charm was never part of PVP, just say "it needs to be allowed". You can buy Dead Mike's twin in the Crown Shop, ( S.M. Arson ) he's just as good and imo looks better than Dead Mike.

Ensign
Feb 04, 2013
I remember Christmas as a young person, when my families were together.Spend most of the time visiting the local shops,chat about the good times,sing Christmas carols and spend hours of reading.

It's a different story now, my families are now all over the place. What changed everything is traveling places with friends for two years now on the holidays.However it's a tradition to still visit my families on these holidays just to be together for a brief time, it teaches me every moments is very limited and needed to be grateful to be there.

Here is a nice addition to pirates crafting, fishing and gardening. As well as some new bundles,packs, ranked ship pvp and more ship bosses sky dragon guardians, clock work laviatan, the sky kraken etc.

Happy Holidays Pirates and until then see you at the skyway.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
anecorbie on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
Charm was never part of PVP, just say "it needs to be allowed". You can buy Dead Mike's twin in the Crown Shop, ( S.M. Arson ) he's just as good and imo looks better than Dead Mike.
Charm used to be allowed in pvp and I did just buy s.m. arson.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
Congratulations!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Meatrix345 on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
I remember Christmas as a young person, when my families were together.Spend most of the time visiting the local shops,chat about the good times,sing Christmas carols and spend hours of reading.

It's a different story now, my families are now all over the place. What changed everything is traveling places with friends for two years now on the holidays.However it's a tradition to still visit my families on these holidays just to be together for a brief time, it teaches me every moments is very limited and needed to be grateful to be there.

Here is a nice addition to pirates crafting, fishing and gardening. As well as some new bundles,packs, ranked ship pvp and more ship bosses sky dragon guardians, clock work laviatan, the sky kraken etc.

Welcome to the Message Boards and merry Christmas to you too!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
Or... Wait. Is "whirring" a good thing or a bad thing?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Meatrix345 on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:

Welcome to the Message Boards, Meatrix345! What a wonderful post!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
Or... Wait. Is "whirring" a good thing or a bad thing?
It's good, cause a lot of new computers make a whirring noise when they are being set up. Mine has an older tower that's refurbished. It has stopped whirring since I have had it for 3 days.

Speaking of, it's actually a pretty good machine, 2TB of storage and 8GB ram.

And by the way, I just noticed that your join date is the day I went to Philadelphia with my Dad. That was an awesome trip I wish I could relive

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Nov 18, 2017 wrote:
It's good, cause a lot of new computers make a whirring noise when they are being set up. Mine has an older tower that's refurbished. It has stopped whirring since I have had it for 3 days.

Speaking of, it's actually a pretty good machine, 2TB of storage and 8GB ram.

And by the way, I just noticed that your join date is the day I went to Philadelphia with my Dad. That was an awesome trip I wish I could relive
Oh, wow - what a perfect coincidence!