Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the secret resistance (the only part i hope)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
so I wanted to write this for a while now, its just a story, and I would love it if you can give comments on a chapter or the story when I finish it, thanks. (if you would like to learn where this came from, look at my make a character post)

chapter one: ellaguard

(this is told from their points of view)

hiya! I'm ellaguard as you can tell by the chapter title of course, and this is how I came to skull island and met up with the rest of the crew! don't worry, you'll hear their tales next!

okay so I originally wanted to go to wizard city so I could learn magic, but that went downhill, read on for what happened!

I sat in my room in the shadow palace, anxiously waiting for a letter from taylor coleridge. he and his crew had agreed to help me escape from khrysalis, since it was becoming like a really bad war zone. "come on, i need to go soon!" i said. suddenly as the words rolled off my tongue, a raven flew into my bedroom through the window and dropped a letter in my lap. he held a small brown pouch in one claw, and I stuck some coins into it and sent him off. the letter read, "ella! we are prepared for the journey to wizard city, but are you? come to cresent beach, and we'll sail off towards the stormgate. we wont leave without you, cause of the hefty gold you promised, heh heh. best regards, taylor coleridge."

I stood up and grabbed my bags, and snuck out the bedroom window, and made my way to cresent beach. my mother, morganthe (she is one of the reasons I left, she is so mean!) had a couple flying carriage type vehicles, and I took one to the beach. I walked to the nearest dock, where a big ship with the wood colored like the sea, was parked. "ah, ella! come come! we are about to set sail, so I would suggest putting your bags in your room for the trip." said taylor. after doing that, I stepped out on to the deck to watch. the waters rushing by, the sounds of the flag flapping in the wind, the occasional rumble of a shark (they wouldn't come near, the ship had a special mixture on it that kept it from getting ate by the creatures that lived in the waters), so calming. I sat down and leaned against a wall. then the ship started getting sucked into a vortex! "taylor? this is the stormgate to wizard city, right?" I asked, standing up. "It seems like we got pulled into a vortex! hang tight everyone!" taylor said. pieces of the ship came apart and floated up towards the deck. one came straight at me (I don't remember much of that part, taylor helped me). "DUCK!" yelled taylor, but it was too late. the piece of the ship hit me straight in the head, and I fell over, knocked out cold. when I woke up, I was laying in the wreck of the ship, taylor and his crew no where to be found. I seemed to be in the middle of a jungle, but I saw light coming from my left. my vision was blurry, and I would surely pass out again. I stumbled through the jungle and emerged onto a beach. as soon as I reached sand, I passed out.
(to be continued, running out of chars)

i

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
so I wanted to write this for a while now, its just a story, and I would love it if you can give comments on a chapter or the story when I finish it, thanks. (if you would like to learn where this came from, look at my make a character post)

hiya! I'm ellaguard as you can tell by the chapter title of course, and this is how I came to skull island and met up with the rest of the crew! don't worry, you'll hear their tales next!

okay so I originally wanted to go to wizard city so I could learn magic, but that went downhill, read on for what happened!

I sat in my room in the shadow palace, anxiously waiting for a letter from taylor coleridge. he and his crew had agreed to help me escape from khrysalis, since it was becoming like a really bad war zone. "come on, i need to go soon!" i said. suddenly as the words rolled off my tongue, a raven flew into my bedroom through the window and dropped a letter in my lap. he held a small brown pouch in one claw, and I stuck some coins into it and sent him off. the letter read, "ella! we are prepared for the journey to wizard city, but are you? come to cresent beach, and we'll sail off towards the stormgate. we wont leave without you, cause of the hefty gold you promised, heh heh. best regards, taylor coleridge."

I stood up and grabbed my bags, and snuck out the bedroom window, and made my way to cresent beach. my mother, morganthe (she is one of the reasons I left, she is so mean!) had a couple flying carriage type vehicles, and I took one to the beach. I walked to the nearest dock, where a big ship with the wood colored like the sea, was parked. "ah, ella! come come! we are about to set sail, so I would suggest putting your bags in your room for the trip." said taylor. after doing that, I stepped out on to the deck to watch. the waters rushing by, the sounds of the flag flapping in the wind, the occasional rumble of a shark (they wouldn't come near, the ship had a special mixture on it that kept it from getting ate by the creatures that lived in the waters), so calming. I sat down and leaned against a wall. then the ship started getting sucked into a vortex! "taylor? this is the stormgate to wizard city, right?" I asked, standing up. "It seems like we got pulled into a vortex! hang tight everyone!" taylor said. pieces of the ship came apart and floated up towards the deck. one came straight at me (I don't remember much of that part, taylor helped me). "DUCK!" yelled taylor, but it was too late. the piece of the ship hit me straight in the head, and I fell over, knocked out cold. when I woke up, I was laying in the wreck of the ship, taylor and his crew no where to be found. I seemed to be in the middle of a jungle, but I saw light coming from my left. my vision was blurry, and I would surely pass out again. I stumbled through the jungle and emerged onto a beach. as soon as I reached sand, I passed out.

i
Nice!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:

i
I like your imagination, passion, and creativity.

Slick Luke Noble
Strong Andy Armstrong

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1Of1Musketeer on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
I like your imagination, passion, and creativity.

Slick Luke Noble
Strong Andy Armstrong
I totally agree, 1Of1Musketeer!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thanks both of yous! *hug*

chapter one: ellaguard continued......

in this part, I meet kryis (the time lord dude I think) and hyssaline (the snake son of zeus I guess)

when I woke up (finally I might add), I was tied (weird I know) to the mast of a ship, and two figures standing in front of me. one had red skin, the other light skin. "is ssssshe going to be okay?" said the red skinned figure. "yeah, she'll be fine, just some burns and scratches, nothing too bad." said the light skinned figure. my vision cleared and I saw one of them wasn't a human- the red skinned guy was a ophidian! "ow... my head. what happened? who are you? where am I?" I asked. "kryissssss, would you care to explain?" the ophidian asked. "of course! I love explaining things, just not cheese, I wont explain cheese. never liked cheese. (LOLS) well, to answer your first question, I saw you passed out on a beach and told the captain, to stop so we could make sure you were okay, so we took you on board. from your burns and scratches you must of been in the wreckage of a ship, but escaped, then passed out on the beach. to answer your second question, I am kryis kinanton (I think that's his name don't quote me on that), and the red skinned guy is hyssaline, the captain. to answer your third and final question, your on hyssaline's ship, the dark star." said kryis, grinning. "he isssss correct. now, might I asssssk, what issssss your name?" hyssaline asked. "ellaguard? just please don't hurt me, I was on my way to wizard city and then I got hit on the head or something, and we crashed." I said. "ah, don't you worry, my dear. we wont hurt you." kryis said. (I am just making the part where she meets the first people, hissy and kryis, for now, then ill do the rest. I wanna do kryis's story next or at least start it)

allons-y!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
chapter two: kryis kinanton

hallo my friends! I am kryis, the time lord! I came to skull island (well, banished, but you get the point) from gallifrey, the same place as that doctor fella! but anyways, I will tell you my story while ellaguard writes the rest of hers!

I don't remember anything before the time lords wiped my memories, so ill tell you what happened when and after I got my memories wiped.

I stood in the giant vaulted room in front of the high counsil, looking down at the ground. "kryis kinanton, you have broke too many of our rules. the punishment, for that, is being banished and having your memories wiped. guards!" one of them said. guards came in and grabbed my arms. "but... isn't there another way? please!" I cried. "take him to the wiping room. then we will send him off." said one of the counsil members. the guards clapped handcuffs on my arms and led me to a white room in front of a laser like device. one of the counsil members came and walked over to the machine. he pressed a button on it, and a blast shot out of the machine and hit me in the chest. I gently screamed in pain as the memories were deleted from my mind. I fell onto my knees, tears streaming down my cheeks. the blast stopped, and I was stood up and led out. I was led in front of a portal. "any last words?" the guard said. I nodded. then I was pushed in. I blacked out as I teleported to the unknown. when I woke up, I was lying in a grassy area, gently gasping for breaths. seemingly in a jungle, but ruins of a temple stood behind me. I stood up and started up the steps to the temple. when I got to the top, there was a red skinned ophidian. "who are you?" I asked, still gasping and shaking. "my name is hyssaline, what isssss yourssss?" said the ophidian. "kryis kinanton. but most people call me kryis." I said. "kryis. that's a good name." said hyssaline. I fell onto my knees again, the pain still taking its toll.

(to be continued, running out of space)

allons-y!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
thanks both of yous! *hug*

chapter one: ellaguard continued......

in this part, I meet kryis (the time lord dude I think) and hyssaline (the snake son of zeus I guess)

when I woke up (finally I might add), I was tied (weird I know) to the mast of a ship, and two figures standing in front of me. one had red skin, the other light skin. "is ssssshe going to be okay?" said the red skinned figure. "yeah, she'll be fine, just some burns and scratches, nothing too bad." said the light skinned figure. my vision cleared and I saw one of them wasn't a human- the red skinned guy was a ophidian! "ow... my head. what happened? who are you? where am I?" I asked. "kryissssss, would you care to explain?" the ophidian asked. "of course! I love explaining things, just not cheese, I wont explain cheese. never liked cheese. (LOLS) well, to answer your first question, I saw you passed out on a beach and told the captain, to stop so we could make sure you were okay, so we took you on board. from your burns and scratches you must of been in the wreckage of a ship, but escaped, then passed out on the beach. to answer your second question, I am kryis kinanton (I think that's his name don't quote me on that), and the red skinned guy is hyssaline, the captain. to answer your third and final question, your on hyssaline's ship, the dark star." said kryis, grinning. "he isssss correct. now, might I asssssk, what issssss your name?" hyssaline asked. "ellaguard? just please don't hurt me, I was on my way to wizard city and then I got hit on the head or something, and we crashed." I said. "ah, don't you worry, my dear. we wont hurt you." kryis said. (I am just making the part where she meets the first people, hissy and kryis, for now, then ill do the rest. I wanna do kryis's story next or at least start it)

allons-y!
Aww, you're welcome! *Hugs back!*

Nice ones! Your story is awesome!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
Aww, you're welcome! *Hugs back!*

Nice ones! Your story is awesome!
aww thanks! I wanted to start kryis while I thought up more ideas for ellaguard.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
aww thanks! I wanted to start kryis while I thought up more ideas for ellaguard.
You're welcome! Awesome!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
chapter 3: amelia jack

ello, ello. now it might be sorta strange for a scottish voice girl like meself to be from a world FULL of dogs.. and cats.... foxes..... and frogs, but me parents were from earth but traveled to the spiral! haha, strange, i know. ye might be thinking why did i become a pirate? well i kinda WANTED to..... i mean, all the zi gold and zi plundering, what about it doesn't sound fun? okay, trying to keep yer head from getting chopped off by evil clockworks and giant sharks isn't fun, but, to tell ye the truth, i got used to it after a day or so of it! it be pretty easy once you get used to all the sharks, clockworks, troggies, and whatevers, and you might just find the legendary el dorado.... who am i kidding? unless you have the pieces of the forsaken map to el dorado, there ain't a chance you'll get there. but anyways, enough about piratin' and that things... its time to tell ye landlubbers of how i met thee rest of thee secret resistance! i first met ellaguard, david emmet, kryis and hyssaline! (this was after the events of kryis and ellguard's stories) right? that's there names? anyways, read on for thee rest of thee story!

i stood on 'the daring immortal' (my ship) with the most faithful first mate ye ever knew, rooster cogburn, keeping an eye out for any enemy ships we can loot. "captain, there is a ship we can loot, dead ahead!" said rooster, pulling out a pistol and grabbing a hold of a boarding rope. "aye, rooster! come on, me crew. lets GO!!!!" i yelled, grabbing a hold of my own boarding rope. me and my crew swung onto the ship, soon the sounds of metal banging against metal rang out as we battled. then i (FINALLY i might add) met ellaguard, but i didn't know it was her at that time! i smiled and pulled out my blade, and ellaguard pulled out the fans she used as weapons. "really? fans? ye think ye can beat me with fans? i got me sharpest blade." i said, smirking. "now now, don't be so cocky, eh?" ellaguard said.

(to be continued)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
i am no longer doing the chars in order of creation (if i haven't been already)

chapter 4: scarlet rose

yeah, I'm a odd person. part timelord, part sea monster, part human? yeah, i can see why now people called me a threat. and that's why they locked me up for a hundred years *clenches fist and releases it*, but after all those years, i was rescued by the ones they call hyssaline and david emmet i think. right? yeah. that's it. they hadn't seen a time lord before kryis came along.

ill tell you what happened the day i was locked up, then what happened the day hyssaline and david rescued me.

i spun the light of the lanterns, enjoying the peace, near the lake in subata skyway (idk what its called) what i didn't know, a black armored samoorai was standing in the darkest shadows of a grove of trees. my emerald necklace glimmered in the starlight. my house stood on the tallest mountain, built into the surface of the mountain. i started up the hill leading to it, but unbeknownst to me, the samoorai (who was a member of the emperor's forces) pulled out a tranquilzer dart gun thing, and had loaded it. then i felt a sharp metal point sticking in my back. apparently, it was a knock out dart. i collapsed and just before my vision faded, the samoorai was walking towards me. when i woke up after what seem liked YEARS, i was inside a stone room. no features, just a stone room, with a big metal door on the opposite side. the door was open, with the samoorai standing in the doorway. "what are you doing?" i asked as i tried to walk forward, but couldn't. "ah, miss scarlet. the royal emperor said you were a dangerous threat, so i had to lock you in here per his orders. i will hide this key that unlocks the tunnel in here and the door. and to keep your from escaping and using your powers to do it, i had to chain your hands and legs. emperor's orders." he said before closing the door. "but but... stop! please! no...." i yelled.

(to be continued, running out of chars again)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
chapter 3: amelia jack

ello, ello. now it might be sorta strange for a scottish voice girl like meself to be from a world FULL of dogs.. and cats.... foxes..... and frogs, but me parents were from earth but traveled to the spiral! haha, strange, i know. ye might be thinking why did i become a pirate? well i kinda WANTED to..... i mean, all the zi gold and zi plundering, what about it doesn't sound fun? okay, trying to keep yer head from getting chopped off by evil clockworks and giant sharks isn't fun, but, to tell ye the truth, i got used to it after a day or so of it! it be pretty easy once you get used to all the sharks, clockworks, troggies, and whatevers, and you might just find the legendary el dorado.... who am i kidding? unless you have the pieces of the forsaken map to el dorado, there ain't a chance you'll get there. but anyways, enough about piratin' and that things... its time to tell ye landlubbers of how i met thee rest of thee secret resistance! i first met ellaguard, david emmet, kryis and hyssaline! (this was after the events of kryis and ellguard's stories) right? that's there names? anyways, read on for thee rest of thee story!

i stood on 'the daring immortal' (my ship) with the most faithful first mate ye ever knew, rooster cogburn, keeping an eye out for any enemy ships we can loot. "captain, there is a ship we can loot, dead ahead!" said rooster, pulling out a pistol and grabbing a hold of a boarding rope. "aye, rooster! come on, me crew. lets GO!!!!" i yelled, grabbing a hold of my own boarding rope. me and my crew swung onto the ship, soon the sounds of metal banging against metal rang out as we battled. then i (FINALLY i might add) met ellaguard, but i didn't know it was her at that time! i smiled and pulled out my blade, and ellaguard pulled out the fans she used as weapons. "really? fans? ye think ye can beat me with fans? i got me sharpest blade." i said, smirking. "now now, don't be so cocky, eh?" ellaguard said.

(to be continued)
Those are both so amazing! And I think Amelia's story might just be my favorite.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
Those are both so amazing! And I think Amelia's story might just be my favorite.
aww, thanks!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
aww, thanks!
You're welcome!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Are you doing another story or are you done with the series? (Yes, I am totally into this thing! )