Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which current crown store companion to buy.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 12, 2015
I'm a relatively low level privateer, and im looking to buy a crown companion - which of the current ones should i pickup if any.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Neb1006 on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
I'm a relatively low level privateer, and im looking to buy a crown companion - which of the current ones should i pickup if any.
How low a level are you? If you can, unlock a special one like Oingo Boingo or Fin Dorsal. Many players complete the multiple battles to unlock Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah and Goronado, which are all good companions.

You already have a great team, and Privateers get several good companions simply following the main story.

Good Luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What are you looking for companion-wise? You say you're relatively low leveled, if you could tell us your level we could help you better; many companions become "unlocked" during game play & some you recruit naturally.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Also, Welcome to the Message Boards!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
It would help if we knew exactly what level you were and which companions you have unlocked for purchase.