Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - House Hunters

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
Oh my, I'm going to be posting often while I sail through the skyways!
But in Valencia ( pt. 1 ) I fell in love with the fountain outside of Steed's villa and the unicorn statues there. I liked the great globe in Granchia ( near the entrance to the Catacombs ) and the Unicorn "senator" statue.
Having our own clockwork pigeons would be nice, too.
lol is it bad I might agree with everything anecorbie says on this post? I hope not cause I do XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I can't believe I forgot to request this item! May we ( pretty please ) have our own yum juicer ( like in Captain Gunn's Tomb ) as a house item? I know many like to have PVP battles at their homes and it's a bit of an annoyance to have to pop to Avery's Court to use the Life Fountain.
It could be a Crown Shop item or put into a pack, I'm sure many players would be eager to buy it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Professor Falmea on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
A coffee maker... seems like a great idea, for your Pirate-y beverage needs! Great ideas so far. I think the trainer furniture would be awesome! So, what if I opened it up to anything in the Spiral? What would you travel far and wide to pilfer and display in your abode?
Hmm, great idea!

How about the Hyssarik Palace in Aquila? Nah, that's probably going a bit too far.

How about a movable table map like in Commodore's Garrison (the House) and the War Room in Marleybone?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
I can't believe I forgot to request this item! May we ( pretty please ) have our own yum juicer ( like in Captain Gunn's Tomb ) as a house item? I know many like to have PVP battles at their homes and it's a bit of an annoyance to have to pop to Avery's Court to use the Life Fountain.
It could be a Crown Shop item or put into a pack, I'm sure many players would be eager to buy it.
ooh YES! your own mini life fountain! and what does the yum juicer in captain gunn's tomb do?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sorry to be constantly posting, but I just realized there's one thing I desperately want: a statue of Athena! You see, I made a Pantheon of the Immortals in my Emperor's Villa but I'm missing ATHENA! Please add her to the game!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
ooh YES! your own mini life fountain! and what does the yum juicer in captain gunn's tomb do?
It doesn't fill your Mojo bottles, it acts like a Life Fountain, but you don't "bind" to it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
The Yum Juicer in Captain Gunn's Tomb basically refills your Health, same as a Life Fountain. I remember when I was in there on one of my other Pirates and I was walking to the Juicer and activating it (just for the sake of the sound - I love the noise it makes! ), then walking away and then walking back.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Rather than furniture, I'd like to see new houses based off of existing worlds.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
Rather than furniture, I'd like to see new houses based off of existing worlds.
Hmm, that's a good idea!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Professor Falmea on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
A coffee maker... seems like a great idea, for your Pirate-y beverage needs! Great ideas so far. I think the trainer furniture would be awesome! So, what if I opened it up to anything in the Spiral? What would you travel far and wide to pilfer and display in your abode?
How about the World statues from Valencia that get featured on one of the (few, might I add ) Valencian Side Quests in Valencia, Part I? I'd love to collect all of those statues somehow! (Always great to have decent Spiral history education... )

Alright folks, I've got a list for when we get a chance to sift through the worlds and make this happen. Thanks for the feedback, and I'll have a new topic available shortly!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No one has mentioned music players!? Yet this is one of the more common requests!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
No one has mentioned music players!? Yet this is one of the more common requests!
Yeah, that's a really good idea!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
i'm getting so much money from dungeon runs and selling junk i am making my own El Dorado. using a Sharpshooter Citadel and Large Piles of Gold and Pile of Gems and Gold.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about some of that tiny and cute Monquistan furniture for the smaller members of our Crews?

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Coming rather late to the discussion (life... what can I say), but I love artworks to hang on the wall, especially tapestries. Indeed my wizards work hard to craft tapestries, primarily for artistic expression... although their transportation utility is very nice indeed!

I would like to see those working instruments from the wizard world. In fact, if I can go a little wild here, considering that we are from a somewhat different time-set than our wizards, seeing that we are Age of Pirates people, I would really love to see more instruments that reference that earlier history. Perhaps recorders? fifes? dulcimers? Viols? Harpsichords? I would really love a harpsichord! (I'd be delighted with a recorder, too,really) Pretty please?

I love our pirate hearths. They look so delightfully (and comfortably) period. We have some utensils and food, and I love them. But even more would be great -- 2-crust pies (like the wizard cherry pies), pots of soup - and perhaps bowls of soup?- the sort of thing to make a great taste of history pirate feast.

Of course, I would not at all be sad to have to craft these tasty treats and delightful household items...