Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane's Mask

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
I was doing Kane's Dungeon for the first time, to finish my quests, and initially, I did not get anything good for a witchdoctor. I figured I would do one of the loot chests, to see if I could get anything good. And for just 50 crowns.....

I GOT KANE'S MASK!I was so excited!

On another note, I ended my Witchdoctor's quests, which is my first pirate to finish the game!

What type of pirate should I do next? Buccaneer or Musketeer?

Hope you guys have a great day! See you in the Spiral!
Misty LVL 70

Ps: Who is excited for Test Realm? Me!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Stalwart Queen on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
I was doing Kane's Dungeon for the first time, to finish my quests, and initially, I did not get anything good for a witchdoctor. I figured I would do one of the loot chests, to see if I could get anything good. And for just 50 crowns.....

On another note, I ended my Witchdoctor's quests, which is my first pirate to finish the game!

Misty LVL 70

If you want a big change from Witchdoctor, go for the Buccaneer! Congratulations on the great drop & finishing the game!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
The Stalwart Queen on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:

Misty LVL 70

Congratulations, Misty!

P.S.: I'm the most excited for Test Realm!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Thank you all!
Anecorbie, I will be taking your advice and starting a Buccaneer! Her name is Zoe and she in in Monquista currently. See you in the skyways!

Misty lvl 70
Zoe lvl 15