Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking for farming buddies.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 13, 2017
After being in Avery's court for thirty minutes asking for help farming skull cap cove, still not having anyone to join, I decided to start a page for people to join together in groups of "farming buddies."

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Many players aren't in the game right now due to disconnection issues. Also - Skull Cap Cove is a pretty easy dungeon to solo, which may be another reason you're not getting many takers there.

Have you tried it on your own?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
lucahobg27 on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
After being in Avery's court for thirty minutes asking for help farming skull cap cove, still not having anyone to join, I decided to start a page for people to join together in groups of "farming buddies."
I'd love to Farm Skull Cap Cove with you! When's a good time?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
lucahobg27 on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
And welcome to the Message Boards!