Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what's your fav p101 fan fiction story?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
even thou certain ones might not be finished, what's your favorite or favorites? mine is bone chant and chronomancy.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
even thou certain ones might not be finished, what's your favorite or favorites? mine is bone chant and chronomancy.
I like Adrift by Nimble Ginelle Quinn a lot.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
My favorite fanfiction is someone wrote about old scratch dealing with the night and it can be really lonely since the dead can't sleep so the captain told at least one companion would be with Old scratch to "keep watch".

Ensign
Jun 12, 2009
Where can you find these stories?

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
I have a friend that has done a MLP/P101 crossover. I'm helping him work on it since he has slowed down on it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RebeccaPixieheart on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
Where can you find these stories?
You can find fan fiction stories here on the Pirate101 website. Hover over "Community", click on "Player Creations", and then click on the book icon that says "Fan Fiction". Unfortunately, you can't submit any at the moment; KingsIsle is currently not accepting more fan fiction for the moment (which, yes, I know, stinks), but you can read the fan fiction stories that are already there to your heart's content!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
the doctor on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
My favorite fanfiction is someone wrote about old scratch dealing with the night and it can be really lonely since the dead can't sleep so the captain told at least one companion would be with Old scratch to "keep watch".
what is this fanfiction called?

Ensign
Jun 12, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
You can find fan fiction stories here on the Pirate101 website. Hover over "Community", click on "Player Creations", and then click on the book icon that says "Fan Fiction". Unfortunately, you can't submit any at the moment; KingsIsle is currently not accepting more fan fiction for the moment (which, yes, I know, stinks), but you can read the fan fiction stories that are already there to your heart's content!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
Thank you! I'll go read some!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RebeccaPixieheart on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
Thank you! I'll go read some!
No problem! They're definitely great.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
For me, anything written by Virtuous Anne Radcliffe.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
what is this fanfiction called?
"Companion ( part 2 )" by Orlando Orleans. All parts of the "Companion" stories are worth reading, they are well written and gives a glimpse into the life of certain companions ( according to the writer. )

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
For me, anything written by Virtuous Anne Radcliffe.
I was reading one of Anne's stories and I love it, yes.