Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pirates in dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Dragonspyre is my favorite world in the spiral, it's awesome for a pyromancer (such as myself) and I love it's skyway so much I made it the theme of my blog (I thought about it and am going to continue the Dragonspyre pirate) it's a shame we got to see so little of it and thought, if MB can sail between stormgates why can't we sail out of the set skyway and into dragonspyre! Our pirates have gear from ds and wizard decor so why not visit ds. I would love to have a draconian companion and maybe even a dragonspyre warship from dragonspyres golden days as a military power in the spiral! I don't care if you take everything from w101 ds and copy and paste it, it would still be amazing to have.

-jack nightingale lvl 70 buccaneer

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
Dragonspyre is my favorite world in the spiral, it's awesome for a pyromancer (such as myself) and I love it's skyway so much I made it the theme of my blog (I thought about it and am going to continue the Dragonspyre pirate) it's a shame we got to see so little of it and thought, if MB can sail between stormgates why can't we sail out of the set skyway and into dragonspyre! Our pirates have gear from ds and wizard decor so why not visit ds. I would love to have a draconian companion and maybe even a dragonspyre warship from dragonspyres golden days as a military power in the spiral! I don't care if you take everything from w101 ds and copy and paste it, it would still be amazing to have.

-jack nightingale lvl 70 buccaneer
YARRRRR times infinity!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
That's an thought provoking idea, Jack! Although DS is my least favorite world in W101; still the idea of part of Dragonsyre escaping the destruction from the Dragon Titan and his army is interesting. After all, maybe the main war action was centered on the School of the main world, therefore perhaps a far off corner escaped relatively unscathed.