Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Puma and Panther

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Ok maybe I am missing something / other than the name

What is the difference between the new Pouncing Panther / and the Hunting Puma from the pack ?

And why not a nice Jet Black Panther instead ?

Ensign
Jul 16, 2014
It is sad that it is an exact copy of a mount that I have already. expected a new mount not this.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:

What is the difference between the new Pouncing Panther / and the Hunting Puma from the pack ?

Pouncing Panther is a lovely light lavender, Hunting Puma is a dark blue. Why not "something completely different"?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
A lot of times when buying a ride my question is, "Does this come in black?" But I do look good in black.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Ah lavender / no wonder i can not tell / that is in the category of PURKLE an imaginary color that is made up of blue and red / and since a very high percentage of men are color blind to one degree or another / and usually in the red green spectrum that color does not really exist

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Krigleblort on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:

I was hoping for a Jet Black Panther as well. In fact, if I had one, I might have named it Bagheera.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
I was hoping for a Jet Black Panther as well. In fact, if I had one, I might have named it Bagheera.
That was the name I gave to a cat I once had, yep absolutely black without a single white hair or whisker.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
That was the name I gave to a cat I once had, yep absolutely black without a single white hair or whisker.
Haha, wow.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
same! I want a jet black panther