Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friends list

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Please oh please please pretty please give us a better way to edit our friends list. it is a real pain to have to scroll thru one at a time

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Krigleblort on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
Please oh please please pretty please give us a better way to edit our friends list. it is a real pain to have to scroll thru one at a time
Lol I agree. When I am deleting inactive people, it's a pain having to scroll through my friends list and delete them one by one. I hope we get a better way to edit and clean out our friends list.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Krigleblort on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
maybe a delete multiple function, like when your deleting emails? you could check a little box next to a friends name, checkmark the rest of the people you wanna delete, and you hit the multiple delete button. and you get a message saying "are you sure you want to delete this person(s)?" you could click yes or no, and if you hit the yes button, those people are deleted, if you hit no, the boxes are unchecked and the message is deleted from your screen.