Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

polaris?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
in Valencia's Calabria skyway, somewhere along the left windlane, there is a stormgate to Polaris. does that mean we might go to Polaris? that would be SWEET! anyways. I had a idea for the story leading us into Polaris. basically, we get a message from the commodore, or your class trainer, or avery. they say we need to come talk to them, ASAP! we go there, and we learn something- boochbeard and mr gandry were captured in Polaris. (cheesy I know) we need to go there and break them out, but the prison is in the highest mountain in Polaris. we need to gain napoleguin's trust to get access to the prison. the only way we can do that, is collecting a crystal from each of the mountains in Polaris, not including the prison one. there is either 3 or 4 crystals, so 4 to 5 areas (one of the areas we need to do a couple quests for the gatekeeper to gain access to the next area) in total. the final dungeon would be where we must face a giant titan made out of crystals! to do that, we need to destroy his minions, before he becomes a manageable size. there is about 4 to 6 minions. then, we rescue boochbeard and mr gandry!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
in Valencia's Calabria skyway, somewhere along the left windlane, there is a stormgate to Polaris. does that mean we might go to Polaris? that would be SWEET! anyways. I had a idea for the story leading us into Polaris. basically, we get a message from the commodore, or your class trainer, or avery. they say we need to come talk to them, ASAP! we go there, and we learn something- boochbeard and mr gandry were captured in Polaris. (cheesy I know) we need to go there and break them out, but the prison is in the highest mountain in Polaris. we need to gain napoleguin's trust to get access to the prison. the only way we can do that, is collecting a crystal from each of the mountains in Polaris, not including the prison one. there is either 3 or 4 crystals, so 4 to 5 areas (one of the areas we need to do a couple quests for the gatekeeper to gain access to the next area) in total. the final dungeon would be where we must face a giant titan made out of crystals! to do that, we need to destroy his minions, before he becomes a manageable size. there is about 4 to 6 minions. then, we rescue boochbeard and mr gandry!
I'm sorry to have to say this, but this quest idea is too much like what happens in Polaris in W101 ( been there, done that ).
We don't need to gain Napoleguin's trust, we already have it - he owes us for rescuing him. "Napoleguin does not forget, if ever you need a favor it shall be yours." ( Or something similar. )

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
I'm sorry to have to say this, but this quest idea is too much like what happens in Polaris in W101 ( been there, done that ).
We don't need to gain Napoleguin's trust, we already have it - he owes us for rescuing him. "Napoleguin does not forget, if ever you need a favor it shall be yours." ( Or something similar. )
oh I forgot about that *slaps self on the forehead* sorry, I didn't know that. I haven't got to Polaris in wiz yet!