Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Milo Graytail in battle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2013
I only have one simple question, when milo gets hit/killed, attacked, or kills someone I don't hear his voice, I hear a normal wharf rat voice. Is this a bug or no?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Gigi the genie on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
I only have one simple question, when milo gets hit/killed, attacked, or kills someone I don't hear his voice, I hear a normal wharf rat voice. Is this a bug or no?
welcome to the message boards, gigi the genie! it was just how he was programmed. I think that how he was programmed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gigi the genie on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Gigi the genie! I think its not a bug, but a convenience for Ki - they already had the sound recorded so used that instead of getting the voice actor of Milo performing extra sounds, then placing them in the game.
Plus, he is a Wharf Rat.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2014
Milo and the wharf rats share the same sounds if I am right.

Stay Toasty

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
hmm back then I did hear those sound effects, it's the same thing to Sarah steel when she gets damaged she doesn't say anything I hope it gets fixed

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the doctor on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
hmm back then I did hear those sound effects, it's the same thing to Sarah steel when she gets damaged she doesn't say anything I hope it gets fixed
Actually she goes: "Huuuuh" then collapses to the ground. ( It's the same for Lucy Sterling. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Toast on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Milo and the wharf rats share the same sounds if I am right.

Stay Toasty
Welcome to the Message Boards, Captain Toast!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Captain Toast!
Man, "Captain Toast" reminds me of Cap'n Crunch!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
Man, "Captain Toast" reminds me of Cap'n Crunch!
now I be needin' some cereal.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
now I be needin' some cereal.
L.O.L.!