Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

make your own rogue's gallery!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
if you have watched any of the pirate101 rogue's galleries, you know how they go. but now, you can make your own. this is for your pirate, or anyone you want do you one for!

here is alyssa's.

welcome to the pirate101 rogue's gallery.

subject: fiery alyssa taylor

home: Valencia, in florenza, but she owns a vacation home in the isle of dogs.

weapon of choice: either double blades or giant axes.

fiery alyssa taylor was born in marleybone. she was born to the famous pirates kayla and tyler taylor. her mother, and her father was both privateers. she followed her parents footsteps and became a privateer herself. she joined her parents on their treasure hunts. at the age of 16, she ran away from home, and started her own crew. a year later, she got the tragic news: her parents were shipwrecked while treasure hunting. she remembered what her mother and father always told her: in the face of tragedy, stay strong. she did. she and her crew traveled to many different worlds, like monquista, cool ranch, and the like. one day. alyssa and her crew were fighting a armada ship. they lost. alyssa was captured by the armada and tortured by them. one of the experiments conducted on her gave her a clockwork arm and leg. she was rescued by the pirates boochbeard and mr gandry. she found a goose student from mooshu, and a white haired girl. she had a scar on both of her eyes, arms and legs. she was half knocked out. she and the goose student, and the girl escaped with the help of the 2 pirates. she was taken to skull island to become a pirate, and she helped the white haired girl, who she learned her name was autumn. alyssa still has the clockwork arm and leg, but no one but her, and the armada knows about it. she and autumn, have now become friends.

like it?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I love it! That was amazing, Alyssa! You are quite creative.

Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery!

Subject: Helpful Aurora Parker.
Home: Grizzleheim, but she moved to Skull Island.
Weapon of Choice: Grimblades, Beckett's Blades.
Helpful Aurora Parker was born and raised in Grizzleheim. Many people might have heard the story of Helpful Aurora Parker and where she was from, but no one really knows what happened with a bunch of friends who weren't exactly Pirates a long time ago. Although Grimblades are for Low Levels, it was what her friend, Sunny Madison Nightingale, gave her. Aurora is always adventurous, and most importantly, is ready for anything.

If ye like what ye spy here, mateys, share us online, share our videos, subscribe to our channels for more fun and adventure by KingsIsle, the makers of Pirate101.

I hope you liked it!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Subject: "Silver Dino Hawkins"

Home: ??? Origin Unknown, but sighted all over the spiral

Weapon of Choice: Anything he can get his hands on.

Class: , Shooty/Stabby Buckler.

Part 1:

One week in Mooshu, one week in Marleybone, and the next sailing through the sands of time. The life of a merchant, the life of his parents... always traveling in the galleon known as "THE ADVENTURE". Yet he knew there was something more. In the darkness of the night, he heard whispers of a map and a faraway land of gold and evil. An evil that must be stopped. In the golden warmth of the day, he mastered the ways of the gun and the sword. His mentors were his parents, and some days Captain Khan. Occasionally Khan even let the lad steer the galleon!, if weather permits.

Everything changed at the age of 7. THE ADVENTURE sailed into the land of metal men. They said they would be back before the sun set. They never came...

Yet the boy waited for his parents. Across the horizon something glistened under the moonlight. A fleet of golden gears and black sails. General Khan picked up the boy, who was adamant to leave, and ran deep into the city. The boy's crying could not be heard as THE ADVENTURE burned in spontaneous flames.

For the next 2 years, the duo survived in the Valencian Underground. Everything was urgent, yet quiet. One day however they were nearly cornered by the Mechanical Armada. Khan told the boy to run away and not look back. He did look back, and was greeted by the sound of gunfire and a body falling to the floor. An elite, Deacon, was laughing. Another gunshot.

In vengeance, the lad joined the Valencian Slave Force under the alias "Silver Dino Hawkins". He transported dynamite onto valencian fleets, set them off, and watched them burn. Deacon however captured the boy, and planned to execute him the following week (after a visit to Skull Island) at Christmas.

However Santa Claus and his Pet Monkey intercepted the fleet, and Dino Hawkins was free... TBC

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
PART 2 (Some fan fiction):

For a second he thought Captain Khan was alive, but know this was another horse warrior. Subodai. Knowing he was forever thankful for Khan's sacrifice, Hawkins freed the prisoner. Dino also mastered carrying heavy weapons and a guide on how to do your hoodoo. His crew also grew big. Well, the story goes as usual. Map pieces obtainetd, etc...

Silver Dino Hawkins was hailed savior of the spiral. But vengeance consumed his heart. He is not a good pirate- he believes such a thing is nonsense. He is a pirate, burning with hate and anger against the Armada. Little did he know that his hate and El Dorado had a special connection.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2016
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery. Subject: Bloody Mary.

Mary was born deep in the Oasis of Krokotopia to a pair of free-spirited, swashbuckling pirates. They had become local legends as the first pirates her small settlement had ever seen, but with that notoriety came danger, as the Marleybonians sought to quash her parents' preying on supply ships sent to aid the excavation teams. Not wanting to endanger their only child, they placed her under the care of charitable manders, then set sail, never to be seen again.

As soon as she was old enough, Mary had begun participating in Krokotopian pit-fighting to provide for herself and the now aging manders that took care of her. Combat was grueling, but it was the only way she could earn gold and she earned quite the name for herself in the arena. She grew particularly talented with a staff, which led to her dabbling in more arcane magics in order to keep and hone her power.

Her career would not last long, however, as the Armada had negotiated rights to explore Krokotopia. Under the cover of night whilst Mary prepared her hoodoo for another day of battle, Clockwork guards broke into their humble hovel, carrying the fledgling witchdoctor out in chains. Just as mysteriously as her parents disappeared, she had left her mander guardians and never returned.

Still, rumors in Krokotopia state that Mary had somehow escaped her captors with the help of who some call "Old Whitebeard", and now she sails along the skies in search of her parents' graves, speculated to be at the very heart of El Dorado!

These pirates and more await you when you play for free at Pirate101.com!

Wow, that took way too long for me to write. Regardless, I hope you liked it! I put a lot of thought into it; since I just love writing about my pirate.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
I love it! That was amazing, Alyssa! You are quite creative.

Subject: Helpful Aurora Parker.
Home: Grizzleheim, but she moved to Skull Island.
Weapon of Choice: Grimblades, Beckett's Blades.
Helpful Aurora Parker was born and raised in Grizzleheim. Many people might have heard the story of Helpful Aurora Parker and where she was from, but no one really knows what happened with a bunch of friends who weren't exactly Pirates a long time ago. Although Grimblades are for Low Levels, it was what her friend, Sunny Madison Nightingale, gave her. Aurora is always adventurous, and most importantly, is ready for anything.

If ye like what ye spy here, mateys, share us online, share our videos, subscribe to our channels for more fun and adventure by KingsIsle, the makers of Pirate101.

I hope you liked it!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
Amazing! Loved how you included the 'like what ye spy here' part. Now for mine...

Subject:Hardy Quinn

Home:Supposedly, Skull Island, although he likes to spend more time in his foster home, Mooshu.

Weapon Of Choice:Double-Pronged Sai,Captain Blood's Hook (he has yet to get his hands on it, however.)

Hardy Quinn was only young, until just like any other average pirate, his parents eventually kicked the bucket at the hands of the Armada. But this is no generic tale. Quinn's teachings with the Ninja Pigs of Mooshu led to him becoming an extremely skilled Swashbuckler, and soon he was at home in Mooshu. That is, until he confronted a powerful Armada officer, and started a massive duel. He was then taken down to Level 1, his gear and weapons gone, stuck in a cell in an Armada prison ship. After a quick escape, he soon found out about piracy, and how his parents had been pirates. Determined to become one himself, and continue the family tradition, he set out on a quest, with a few certain pirates named Subodai, Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele and Gaspard De Vole. His first hoard was Gunn's treasure... but not all was as it seemed...

These pirates and more await you, when you play for free at Pirate101.com.

Phew... what a long post that was. Hope you all enjoyed, and have a great day.

Hardy Quinn
Totally not Dark Dylan stealing Quinn's computer again. Definitely not.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
subject:silent ethan sharp
home:valencia
weapon of choice:magic, guns, blades

He was born in valencia to Kelly and Zachary sharp, he had a lot of friends back in valencia, he also had 4 siblings, Brady, Eric, Madison, and Flint. His entire family was royalty and famous spiral wide for inverting yum yum fruit, clockworks, and life fountains. Ethan then found out his family was all magical and some went to a place called ravenwood others to a place called hogwarts. He quickly became magical due to guidance from his wizarding cousin ryan frostfist. He then decided to leave valencia and travel to cool ranch and mooshu to learn the ways of the cowboys, sammoris, and ninja pigs. He then found out the armada turned against their creators and his family was exiled to many other worlds. He then vowed to stop all armada. He slayed hundreds of thousands of armada troops, including a special elite, knight. He soon got caught and was arrested by the armada to rot in a prison ship for years. Well he was in their he found something about himself, he was part clockwork. Eventually he found a way out of the jail so he got out and freed the rest of the prisoners which were a few warriors from mooshu and, his siblings, then he found his parents died via storm and one member of their crew survived and was on another prison. Together the sharp family vowed to stop the armada, avenge their parents, and restore peace to the spiral.

Like it?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
gorgongirl on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery. Subject: Bloody Mary.

Mary was born deep in the Oasis of Krokotopia to a pair of free-spirited, swashbuckling pirates. They had become local legends as the first pirates her small settlement had ever seen, but with that notoriety came danger, as the Marleybonians sought to quash her parents' preying on supply ships sent to aid the excavation teams. Not wanting to endanger their only child, they placed her under the care of charitable manders, then set sail, never to be seen again.

As soon as she was old enough, Mary had begun participating in Krokotopian pit-fighting to provide for herself and the now aging manders that took care of her. Combat was grueling, but it was the only way she could earn gold and she earned quite the name for herself in the arena. She grew particularly talented with a staff, which led to her dabbling in more arcane magics in order to keep and hone her power.

Her career would not last long, however, as the Armada had negotiated rights to explore Krokotopia. Under the cover of night whilst Mary prepared her hoodoo for another day of battle, Clockwork guards broke into their humble hovel, carrying the fledgling witchdoctor out in chains. Just as mysteriously as her parents disappeared, she had left her mander guardians and never returned.

Still, rumors in Krokotopia state that Mary had somehow escaped her captors with the help of who some call "Old Whitebeard", and now she sails along the skies in search of her parents' graves, speculated to be at the very heart of El Dorado!

These pirates and more await you when you play for free at Pirate101.com!

Wow, that took way too long for me to write. Regardless, I hope you liked it! I put a lot of thought into it; since I just love writing about my pirate.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Gorgongirl!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
how are some of my posts getting so popular? it wasn't like this on the wizard boards.

also I forgot the spy here thing part at the end of alyssa's gallery. I forget stuff like that sometimes.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
Amazing! Loved how you included the 'like what ye spy here' part. Now for mine...

Subject:Hardy Quinn

Home:Supposedly, Skull Island, although he likes to spend more time in his foster home, Mooshu.

Weapon Of Choice:Double-Pronged Sai,Captain Blood's Hook (he has yet to get his hands on it, however.)

Hardy Quinn was only young, until just like any other average pirate, his parents eventually kicked the bucket at the hands of the Armada. But this is no generic tale. Quinn's teachings with the Ninja Pigs of Mooshu led to him becoming an extremely skilled Swashbuckler, and soon he was at home in Mooshu. That is, until he confronted a powerful Armada officer, and started a massive duel. He was then taken down to Level 1, his gear and weapons gone, stuck in a cell in an Armada prison ship. After a quick escape, he soon found out about piracy, and how his parents had been pirates. Determined to become one himself, and continue the family tradition, he set out on a quest, with a few certain pirates named Subodai, Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele and Gaspard De Vole. His first hoard was Gunn's treasure... but not all was as it seemed...

These pirates and more await you, when you play for free at Pirate101.com.

Phew... what a long post that was. Hope you all enjoyed, and have a great day.

Hardy Quinn
Totally not Dark Dylan stealing Quinn's computer again. Definitely not.
That's awesome! I love it! Thank you for saying you like the ending part of Rogue's Gallery, although I completely forgot the "These Pirates and More Await Ye" part. I love that, too!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
if you have watched any of the pirate101 rogue's galleries, you know how they go. but now, you can make your own. this is for your pirate, or anyone you want do you one for!

here is alyssa's.

welcome to the pirate101 rogue's gallery.

subject: fiery alyssa taylor

home: Valencia, in florenza, but she owns a vacation home in the isle of dogs.

weapon of choice: either double blades or giant axes.

fiery alyssa taylor was born in marleybone. she was born to the famous pirates kayla and tyler taylor. her mother, and her father was both privateers. she followed her parents footsteps and became a privateer herself. she joined her parents on their treasure hunts. at the age of 16, she ran away from home, and started her own crew. a year later, she got the tragic news: her parents were shipwrecked while treasure hunting. she remembered what her mother and father always told her: in the face of tragedy, stay strong. she did. she and her crew traveled to many different worlds, like monquista, cool ranch, and the like. one day. alyssa and her crew were fighting a armada ship. they lost. alyssa was captured by the armada and tortured by them. one of the experiments conducted on her gave her a clockwork arm and leg. she was rescued by the pirates boochbeard and mr gandry. she found a goose student from mooshu, and a white haired girl. she had a scar on both of her eyes, arms and legs. she was half knocked out. she and the goose student, and the girl escaped with the help of the 2 pirates. she was taken to skull island to become a pirate, and she helped the white haired girl, who she learned her name was autumn. alyssa still has the clockwork arm and leg, but no one but her, and the armada knows about it. she and autumn, have now become friends.

like it?
THIS IS FANTASTIC. Very well done!

I will try now :D

Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogues gallery!

Subject: Fearless Robert Spencer.

Weapon of choice: Anything, but usually a pair of blades.

Fearless Robert Spencer was born and raised in Scrimshaw. He was taught by to be very sneaky at a young age by the Wharf-Rats of Scrimshaw. When he was of age, he went to Valencia to be trained in the ways of the Assassin by a master of their ways, Enzio Audutori *Wink Wink* Then once he was trained at the age of sixteen, he began his journey back to skull island, he almost didn't make it. He was captured by the armada, But a few friends by the name of Boochbeard and Gandry helped him escape, but that is another story. ;)

His parents we killed by the Armada when he was only 3 years old. Because of that he has developed a fiery hatred for them, Which can make him unpredictable when fighting the clockworks- and much more deadly. Robert has always been something of a rogue, but when his friends need him, he is always there to help!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
gorgongirl, I like writing about my main pirate, too! also welcome to the message boards!

welcome to the pirate101 rogue's gallery!

subject: Brynn Radcliffe

weapon(s) of choice: hoodoo, and staffs, as well.

Brynn Radcliffe was born in the land of krokotopia, but no one knows where she was raised. she was born to the witchdoctor's kayla and tyler Radcliffe. her parents were pirates, and one day, they left Brynn under the care of kayla's sister, Tasha Radcliffe, and went off on the skyways. they were supposed to come back the next day, but they never came back. when Brynn was old enough, she started to study hoodoo and the witchdoctor arts. she became very good at it. then, one day after Brynn was 13, they learned there was evil clockworks set to come to krokotopia in the next hour, searching for hoodoo and magic users. Brynn hid her powers, until the clockworks left. they were coming back later that night, to search again. while Brynn quietly practiced her hoodoo magic, the clockworks broke into her home and dragged the young girl out in chains. while they were dragging her, she felt a tranquilzer dart stick her in the neck. she fainted and woke up on the armada's prison ship, the erebus. she escaped with the help of boochbeard and mr gandry. she went to the world of mooshu, and practiced her magic there. she lived in a cave in the snowy part of subata temple. she accidently casted a spell on herself, it was one of the poison type ones, but it didn't kill a person. she stumbled into a snowy clearing and collapsed, and blacked out. she was found by the pirate's captain avery and ol' fish eye. they took her to skull island, to be trained by the witchdoctor madame vadima. she learned, her parents were killed by a storm. she avenges her parents today, defeating every bad guy that comes along.

these pirates and more await ye, when you play for free at pirate101.com

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:
gorgongirl, I like writing about my main pirate, too! also welcome to the message boards!

welcome to the pirate101 rogue's gallery!

subject: Brynn Radcliffe

weapon(s) of choice: hoodoo, and staffs, as well.

Brynn Radcliffe was born in the land of krokotopia, but no one knows where she was raised. she was born to the witchdoctor's kayla and tyler Radcliffe. her parents were pirates, and one day, they left Brynn under the care of kayla's sister, Tasha Radcliffe, and went off on the skyways. they were supposed to come back the next day, but they never came back. when Brynn was old enough, she started to study hoodoo and the witchdoctor arts. she became very good at it. then, one day after Brynn was 13, they learned there was evil clockworks set to come to krokotopia in the next hour, searching for hoodoo and magic users. Brynn hid her powers, until the clockworks left. they were coming back later that night, to search again. while Brynn quietly practiced her hoodoo magic, the clockworks broke into her home and dragged the young girl out in chains. while they were dragging her, she felt a tranquilzer dart stick her in the neck. she fainted and woke up on the armada's prison ship, the erebus. she escaped with the help of boochbeard and mr gandry. she went to the world of mooshu, and practiced her magic there. she lived in a cave in the snowy part of subata temple. she accidently casted a spell on herself, it was one of the poison type ones, but it didn't kill a person. she stumbled into a snowy clearing and collapsed, and blacked out. she was found by the pirate's captain avery and ol' fish eye. they took her to skull island, to be trained by the witchdoctor madame vadima. she learned, her parents were killed by a storm. she avenges her parents today, defeating every bad guy that comes along.

these pirates and more await ye, when you play for free at pirate101.com
I love that ending part! It literally made me laugh to hear that again!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Welcome to pirate101's Rogue Gallery!

subject jack nightingale

weapon of choice: Rookes axe

Not much is known about Jack's early years, but what we know now is amazing and incredibly funny. Jack spent his early years of pirate hood looting ships and gaining glory throughout the spiral. He spent over a year collecting armada elite trophies and even longer collecting golden chickens, as of late he has 6 houses full of them, he has amassed over 300, given them a armada of ships, troops and gear such as weapons, catapults and cars in hopes of invading the spiral and uniting it under one gold chicken empire. in other words he is crazy.

This pirate hopefully doesn't await you and some that do at www.pirate101.com

Ensign
Jul 21, 2014
Ooh! How about this?

Subject: Wicked Brecken Atworth
Home: Skull Island, in Scrimshaw
Weapon of choice: Pole Axe or Buckler
Nobody knows much about The Captains early life, but that she simply lost her parents to the Armada and has been thirsty for vengeance ever since. Born in Skull Island, Brecken Atworth lived a rough life on the dirty streets of Scrimshaw. She learned to fight and rose in the ranks of the local gang, The Rat Pack. However, at the age of 17, she ran away and stole her foster mother's ship, Silver Pegasus. She was feared by small neighborhoods until she was captured by the Armada and hauled onto The Erebus. After a week, she, a goose, crane and horse from MooShu, and two young men, Vito and Seamus, were rescued by a pair of odd pirates and brought to Skull Island. Years later, Captain Atworth has become feared as the fiercest privateer to ever roam the Spiral and a force to be reckoned with. However, she holds her parent's one lesson close to her heart: helping and being supportive never hurt anybody.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2011
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery.
Subject: Cunning Brandon
Homeworld: Unknown, but raised in Mooshu
Weapon of Choice: Dragonspyre Greataxe

Most of Brandon's early life is unknown. People do say that his parents sailed to El Dorado with Marco Pollo though. After losing both parents to the Armada, Brandon has gone on a quest for vengeance, recruiting several surprising crew members along the way. Many of the inhabitants of the spiral have told stories about him, ranging from his friendship with Gortez to his defeat of several members of the Armada's high command. While most of the spiral has come to appreciate this pirate's help, he has made several enemies, with the Armada trying everything to eliminate him.

These pirates and more await ye, when you play for free at pirate101.com.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2014
Ooh, this is exciting!

Subject: Dead-Eye Destiny

Home: A small, remote island on the edge of Flotsam Skyway.

Weapon of Choice: Shooty weapons, preferably hand guns.

Dead-Eye Destiny was born and raised in Marleybone, where her parents were voyaging at the time. She was left in the care of a redcoat by the name of Lieutenant Ringer and his family. Destiny's parents would often visit her, but they would not allow her to voyage in the skyways with them. One afternoon, when she had reached the age of 5, a letter had arrived from her mother's first mate, informing the Ringer household that the ship had been caught in a storm, and only he had barely survived, and had been clinging onto a piece of driftwood for days before he was found. The Ringer Family had been kind and empathetic enough to let Destiny stay with them. Destiny, however, still had her parents' blood, and was just aching for adventure. The Lieutenant had taught her how to shoot at a very young age, and she had quite a knack for it. When she was given an opportunity to join a crew, she was absolutely ecstatic, but her foster parents were hesitant. After enough convincing, however, she packed her things and joined the crew of a merchant ship. Little did she know, however, that the captain that had hired her was a member of the resistance in Valencia. After discovering this, she willingly volunteered to smuggle weapons from armada ships to the resistance. She was successful for quite a few months, but had finally been caught in Port Regal Skyway by Deacon, the spymaster of the armada. She remained a prisoner on her ship before she was rescued by an unlikely captain and his first mate...

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Brecken The Wicked on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Ooh! How about this?

Subject: Wicked Brecken Atworth
Home: Skull Island, in Scrimshaw
Weapon of choice: Pole Axe or Buckler
Nobody knows much about The Captains early life, but that she simply lost her parents to the Armada and has been thirsty for vengeance ever since. Born in Skull Island, Brecken Atworth lived a rough life on the dirty streets of Scrimshaw. She learned to fight and rose in the ranks of the local gang, The Rat Pack. However, at the age of 17, she ran away and stole her foster mother's ship, Silver Pegasus. She was feared by small neighborhoods until she was captured by the Armada and hauled onto The Erebus. After a week, she, a goose, crane and horse from MooShu, and two young men, Vito and Seamus, were rescued by a pair of odd pirates and brought to Skull Island. Years later, Captain Atworth has become feared as the fiercest privateer to ever roam the Spiral and a force to be reckoned with. However, she holds her parent's one lesson close to her heart: helping and being supportive never hurt anybody.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Brecken, and great story! I love it!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
DarthRevan1st on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery.
Subject: Cunning Brandon
Homeworld: Unknown, but raised in Mooshu
Weapon of Choice: Dragonspyre Greataxe

Most of Brandon's early life is unknown. People do say that his parents sailed to El Dorado with Marco Pollo though. After losing both parents to the Armada, Brandon has gone on a quest for vengeance, recruiting several surprising crew members along the way. Many of the inhabitants of the spiral have told stories about him, ranging from his friendship with Gortez to his defeat of several members of the Armada's high command. While most of the spiral has come to appreciate this pirate's help, he has made several enemies, with the Armada trying everything to eliminate him.

These pirates and more await ye, when you play for free at pirate101.com.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Brandon, and, like everyone else, amazing story! It's quite creative.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
serbekah123 on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
Ooh, this is exciting!

Subject: Dead-Eye Destiny

Home: A small, remote island on the edge of Flotsam Skyway.

Weapon of Choice: Shooty weapons, preferably hand guns.

Dead-Eye Destiny was born and raised in Marleybone, where her parents were voyaging at the time. She was left in the care of a redcoat by the name of Lieutenant Ringer and his family. Destiny's parents would often visit her, but they would not allow her to voyage in the skyways with them. One afternoon, when she had reached the age of 5, a letter had arrived from her mother's first mate, informing the Ringer household that the ship had been caught in a storm, and only he had barely survived, and had been clinging onto a piece of driftwood for days before he was found. The Ringer Family had been kind and empathetic enough to let Destiny stay with them. Destiny, however, still had her parents' blood, and was just aching for adventure. The Lieutenant had taught her how to shoot at a very young age, and she had quite a knack for it. When she was given an opportunity to join a crew, she was absolutely ecstatic, but her foster parents were hesitant. After enough convincing, however, she packed her things and joined the crew of a merchant ship. Little did she know, however, that the captain that had hired her was a member of the resistance in Valencia. After discovering this, she willingly volunteered to smuggle weapons from armada ships to the resistance. She was successful for quite a few months, but had finally been caught in Port Regal Skyway by Deacon, the spymaster of the armada. She remained a prisoner on her ship before she was rescued by an unlikely captain and his first mate...
Awesome story and (again ) welcome to the Message Boards, Destiny!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Welcome the Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery.

Subject: Ithaca Jade.
Home: Aquila, but she moved to Skull Island to help with the Resistance.
Weapon of Choice: Her very own secret (but not secret anymore) powers.
Ithaca Jade was raised in Aquila as a normal person, but once the Aquilans saw her powers, they wanted to make sure she was safe and that the Armada wouldn't hunt her down. But most Aquilans knew Ithaca was safest in Aquila, so they hid her underground in a cave, living all by herself. But when the Resistance (John Connor, Agalope [not the Mermaid], and secret Supreme Commander of the Resistance Sapphire, to be exact) found her, everything changed for Ithaca. The team that was sent to bring Ithaca to the Resistance Headquarters (Helpful Aurora Parker, Fearless Griffin Davenport, Marquina Afario, Stormy Storm Storm, and Bella Grapevine/Valerie Mayflower) brought her in and asked her questions about a treasure the Resistance was looking for, as well as her powers.
Although Ithaca was originally resistant and rebellious against the Resistance's efforts (although she wasn't for the Armada, either), Ithaca eventually gave in and became a part of the team and helped solve many mysteries. But her power still remains unknown...

If ye like what ye spy here, mateys, share us online, share our videos, subscribe to our channels for more fun and adventure by KingsIsle, the makers of Pirate101. These Pirates and more await ye, when you play for free at Pirate101.com.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Subject: Fearless Griffin Davenport.
Class: Swashbuckler.
Home: Grizzleheim, where he grew up with Aurora.
Weapon of Choice: Beckett's Blades.
Fearless Griffin Davenport was a quite mischievous fellow, feared by just about everyone except for fellow Swashbucklers and his friends. Griffin is always teasing, fun and inspiring, and he loves to hang out with his friend, Helpful Aurora Parker. Griffin made acquaintance with the Resistance team when he first met Aurora. In fact, Aurora's first ever recruit for the team was Griffin. Aurora and Griffin are best friends, and the whole team is quite fun altogether. Now, Griffin resides in Skull Island, hiding out and making sure he's off the grid. As far as the the rest of the Spiral knows...

If ye like what ye spy here, mateys, share us online, share our videos, subscribe to our channels for more fun and adventure by KingsIsle, the makers of Pirate101. These Pirates and more await ye when ye play for free at Pirate101.com.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2017
I lack the time to do such a thing for my own pirate, but perhaps there should be a quite vague entry in the Rogue's Gallery, speaking of a mostly unseen do-gooder who's been praised by every corner of the Spiral. Hint hint!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
Welcome the Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery.

Subject: Ithaca Jade.
Home: Aquila, but she moved to Skull Island to help with the Resistance.
Weapon of Choice: Her very own secret (but not secret anymore) powers.
Ithaca Jade was raised in Aquila as a normal person, but once the Aquilans saw her powers, they wanted to make sure she was safe and that the Armada wouldn't hunt her down. But most Aquilans knew Ithaca was safest in Aquila, so they hid her underground in a cave, living all by herself. But when the Resistance (John Connor, Agalope [not the Mermaid], and secret Supreme Commander of the Resistance Sapphire, to be exact) found her, everything changed for Ithaca. The team that was sent to bring Ithaca to the Resistance Headquarters (Helpful Aurora Parker, Fearless Griffin Davenport, Marquina Afario, Stormy Storm Storm, and Bella Grapevine/Valerie Mayflower) brought her in and asked her questions about a treasure the Resistance was looking for, as well as her powers.
Although Ithaca was originally resistant and rebellious against the Resistance's efforts (although she wasn't for the Armada, either), Ithaca eventually gave in and became a part of the team and helped solve many mysteries. But her power still remains unknown...

If ye like what ye spy here, mateys, share us online, share our videos, subscribe to our channels for more fun and adventure by KingsIsle, the makers of Pirate101. These Pirates and more await ye, when you play for free at Pirate101.com.
is this your new char? or did you make her up? just wondering :P

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:
is this your new char? or did you make her up? just wondering :P
L.O.L., please, I love questions!

No, she's not a new character (as Ithaca isn't a first name and Jade isn't even a last name! ), but she was a character I created a long time ago. I'm excited to write the whole team!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!