Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

notice me one eyed jack!!!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
this should go in the questions category, but the more I think about it the more I think it belongs here.

i'm going to ask this question once and for all I want this question to spread through the entire interlink! this question should be heard on every radio and seen on every television!

this question is vital to our security!

this question will let everyone know that we stand on the edge of chaos!

this question is.....will there ever be a p101 movie?

that would be so cool!

Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
firstmatesubodai34... on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
this should go in the questions category, but the more I think about it the more I think it belongs here.

i'm going to ask this question once and for all I want this question to spread through the entire interlink! this question should be heard on every radio and seen on every television!

this question is vital to our security!

this question will let everyone know that we stand on the edge of chaos!

this question is.....will there ever be a p101 movie?

that would be so cool!
I doubt it. the money it would cost. and I mean sure, movies make lots of money. (just look at the live action beauty and the beast movie. I think it made 200 plus million in its first weekend) but the time it would cost. a animation tv show, that's possible, a novel or a couple novels, that's possible. a full length movie? I doubt it. maybe a short film like frozen fever? a short animated film? that might be possible. but a full length movie? that would take like a year, maybe more.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
sirkamron on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
Probably not.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Sirkamron!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
It's an amazing idea, but it would take lots of time and money, and although KingsIsle is probably very rich, I'm sure they don't have too much money lying around. There should be a movie, but since it would cost, so much, there probably won't be any movies anytime soon.

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
firstmatesubodai34... on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
i'm gonna make one then
post it on you tube when your done. lol

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
firstmatesubodai34... on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
i'm gonna make one then
Have you made it yet? or at least started?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I of course would be the star of the movie if there was one!
Everyone wants to know the plight of this fantastic bird. No one wants to watch a movie just about smelly pirates

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
Everyone wants to know the plight of this fantastic bird. No one wants to watch a movie just about smelly pirates
oy. I am not smelly! but if there was a pirate101 movie, who would play me?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
oy. I am not smelly! but if there was a pirate101 movie, who would play me?
Some sort of dragon I would think by your name there.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
I will not tolerate someone else playing me. I will be myself! Oh, and, I'll do my own stunts if I must!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
I guess your right... haha. my name is the dragon pirate, and my character is named fiery alyssa taylor, so.......
also if you were the star of the movie, I would want to be a enemy you face! wouldn't that be awesome?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Should we have one main character in the movie or 5?(one for each class)

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
Note to self: decius has the ego of hawkules.

Administrator
Personally, I'd love to see a home-made movie of Pirate101 show up on YouTube. (Legal note: As long as you aren't making a profit from our Intellectual Property or doing anything against our Terms of Use through your YouTube video, we welcome your creativity.)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
kingme655 on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Note to self: decius has the ego of hawkules.
Not near that of Hawkules, I don't think I could walk though a door with an ego that big!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Making a movie really does seem simple until you learn more about it / look into it.

Many many movies cost over 100,000,000 dollars to make. The budget of the 5th pirates of the caribbean movie had a budget of..

230,000,000 dollars. (and it made 700,000,000 dollars because it's a well known franchise)

Now a full-scale movie of pirate101 would be great, but it takes A LOT to do a movie, even if kingsisle had 50,000,000 dollars to blow on a movie (which I doubt they do) it's a huge risk, a lot of work, and there are better ways.

That doesn't stop us from imagining though does it? Even a completely different story or perspective against the Armada. (Rogue One: A Pirate Story)

Who wouldn't love to see Armada batteries firing upon the Isle of dogs, a full scaled ship battle in the war-ridden skies of Valencia, Mordekai the buccaneer smashing armada marines to pieces, or a witchdoctor summoning some empowering chickens.. All on the big screen!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Making a movie really does seem simple until you learn more about it / look into it.

Many many movies cost over 100,000,000 dollars to make. The budget of the 5th pirates of the caribbean movie had a budget of..

230,000,000 dollars. (and it made 700,000,000 dollars because it's a well known franchise)

Now a full-scale movie of pirate101 would be great, but it takes A LOT to do a movie, even if kingsisle had 50,000,000 dollars to blow on a movie (which I doubt they do) it's a huge risk, a lot of work, and there are better ways.

That doesn't stop us from imagining though does it? Even a completely different story or perspective against the Armada. (Rogue One: A Pirate Story)

Who wouldn't love to see Armada batteries firing upon the Isle of dogs, a full scaled ship battle in the war-ridden skies of Valencia, Mordekai the buccaneer smashing armada marines to pieces, or a witchdoctor summoning some empowering chickens.. All on the big screen!
Well if I ever meet a Hollywood director I'll tell him to make a movie about pirates