Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

NO QUEST??? HELP!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 24, 2017
I am a level 9 swashbuckler and I just finished Moe's quest. (I had already finished Jack's quest and Manny did not have a quest icon above his head.) So after Moe's quest I went and talked to Lasko. He told me i still had to help Manny, (example: "your work is not yet done") so Lasko sent me to go talk to the swashbuckler trainer. The trainer had nothing exept to train or go back to school so i tried both. After that there was no quest! I tried opening up my quests but it was completely blank. I tried going back to Blood Shoals to talk to Lasko but nether him or Manny had quest icons. HELP!!!!!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Manny gave you the quest "The Pirate that Time Forgot" - and you should have gone through the door and spoken to Zadok in his cave. Does that sound familiar?

Here is a link to the wiki page:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Pirate_that_Time_Forgot

If you spoke to Zadok, but didn't finish the quests in Xol Akmul, it's possible you need to talk to one of the Aztecosaurs there.

Good Luck!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Squid Surviver on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
I am a level 9 swashbuckler and I just finished Moe's quest. (I had already finished Jack's quest and Manny did not have a quest icon above his head.) So after Moe's quest I went and talked to Lasko. He told me i still had to help Manny, (example: "your work is not yet done") so Lasko sent me to go talk to the swashbuckler trainer. The trainer had nothing exept to train or go back to school so i tried both. After that there was no quest! I tried opening up my quests but it was completely blank. I tried going back to Blood Shoals to talk to Lasko but nether him or Manny had quest icons. HELP!!!!!
contact support.